• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Master Chief Collection overtakes Halo Infinite in 24h peak population (Steam)

Draugoth

Gold Member
bA5OlMq.png

Naked Lunch

Halo MCC had a pretty big new update this week with new firefight modes and new options for platform crossplay for campaigns.
If anything this shows that Halo, as a series, isnt "dead".
Halo MCC came out in 2014 and its still getting updates even after Infinite launched. Pretty cool in my eyes.

The player count will shift back once Infinite Series 2 comes out.
There are several more big Halo MCC updates planned for this year so plan on making this thread again.

Look, content quantity is a huge problem for Infinite but it will get new shit - its been piss poor managed to this point but it seems theres lots to look forward to.

Halo MCC came out in 2014 and its still getting updates even after Infinite launched. Pretty cool in my eyes.

Halo Combat Evolved came in 2001.

People are basically playing those games 20 yrs later.

Maybe I should bite the bullet and play Halo 2, only one I haven't played, along with new stuff for MCC.

Fbh

BTW how active is Halo 3 on PC? And are there normal people still playing or just unbeatable gods?

Have been thinking about picking up the MCC for some Halo 3 nostalgia with friends.

Last edited:

Adam_802

Halo MCC had a pretty big new update this week with new firefight modes and new options for platform crossplay for campaigns.

There are several more big Halo MCC updates planned for this year so plan on making this thread again.

Look, content quantity is a huge problem for Infinite but it will get new shit - its been piss poor managed to this point but it seems theres lots to look forward to.

1st post nails it.

cormack12

Gold Member

Yep the cross play and new FF have pulled people back

mckmas8808

Banned

So was this a 343 problem or a Microsoft management problem?

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Yeah not surprising at all. Infinite is good with a solid gameplay but the lack of content is the real problem.

clarky

Gold Member
...Infinite is performing well?
Estimated 50k-100k ccu across all platforms at the back end of a barren season content wise, id say its doing just fine.

Theres alot of people on here that will tell you otherwise though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom