• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Entertaining Streamer I’ve Found

Sorry OP, had to smash that pause button when he started screaming 6 seconds into the video. Reminds me of the streamers and Youtubers my 8 year-old cousin is into. His mom got so sick of the constant yelling and shouting that he isn't allowed to use his phone and tablet at home without earbuds anymore.

Kudos to you for being able to admit you're into that stuff, though. I prefer to keep my embarrassingly age-inappropriate interests a secret. People think I'm weird enough as it is.

FutureMD

He was funnier in Dashie's skits tbh. But I saw him grind on youtube through the years, so it's good that he at least has some audience, even if it's mostly 6-10 year olds.

My dude is intense. He made me LOL quite a few times, but I have a weird sense of humor :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I like me a good rage/intense streamer as much as my chill streamer. Thanks for the rec OP, I'll checkout more of his content and see whats up.

Monokrom

This is exactly what I NOT want to watch/listen too. Worst streamer I've seen in a long while. Just terrible.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
the lonely island cocaine GIF

rick james cocaine GIF

Bragr

Banned
The idea that people like this screaming clickbait guy is making money on youtube, is a good example of why people should not be able to make money on youtube.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I haven't removed a video from my YouTube history in quite a while. I'm going to be upset if any content like that comes up in my feed.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

I found the ChizPlays channel some time last year and since that day I have watched his daily uploads every morning with my breakfast.

He plays mostly Mario Sluggers, Wii Sports and other Wii minigame collections, but here’s the thing:
He’s not very good at video games. Despite this, he plays against the CPU but treats every game like it’s the finals of a tournament.

The editing of his youtube videos is so well done and he’s an incredibly entertaining performer. You can tell he’s spent a lot of time developing his persona and character. It’s all very self-aware and has easily become my favorite youtube channel.

He also has a criminally low subscriber base at only 250k. He deserves more. The dude streams three times a week and puts up a new video 6 days a week. Give him a look. I think you’ll really enjoy it.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

In no fucking way do you enjoy this troll xD

Last edited:

Urban

I found the ChizPlays channel some time last year and since that day I have watched his daily uploads every morning with my breakfast.

He plays mostly Mario Sluggers, Wii Sports and other Wii minigame collections, but here’s the thing:
He’s not very good at video games. Despite this, he plays against the CPU but treats every game like it’s the finals of a tournament.

The editing of his youtube videos is so well done and he’s an incredibly entertaining performer. You can tell he’s spent a lot of time developing his persona and character. It’s all very self-aware and has easily become my favorite youtube channel.

He also has a criminally low subscriber base at only 250k. He deserves more. The dude streams three times a week and puts up a new video 6 days a week. Give him a look. I think you’ll really enjoy it.

Nice Try Chizplay but i dont fall for your tricks

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Fella needs to lay off the fruit loops.

I think I'll stick to repeatedly watching the Why HeroQuest Is So Great guy play through Shadow of the Beast 2:

I had not seen that hero quest video, but used to have the cover art as my pfp on this forum and loved the game as a kid. Very entertaining!

Shifty

I had not seen that hero quest video, but used to have the cover art as my pfp on this forum and loved the game as a kid. Very entertaining!
And what cover art it is too - excellent work from Les Edwards.

I missed the HeroQuest boat by a few years myself, so am mostly around for the 'uncle dungeon master' vibe The Bard has going on. He's one of those creators whose charisma-popularity ratio seems unjustly skewed, but I guess them's the breaks when the algorithm is big on zany wacky shouty folks.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
lol, that’s where I’m at, especially finding out OP is 40. I can’t imagine anyone over the age of 25 thinking this is amusing or entertaining.

This is a joke, right? If not…

This.
I swear OP is like

eyRT2jA.jpg

I wil not believe he likes this shit

Last edited:
Top Bottom