• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Entertaining Streamer I’ve Found

uncleslappy

nethack is my favorite dark souls clone
Kinda loving how much ya’ll hate this. I can verify that ChizPlays is not my channel. This is my channel and I think you’ll find that it’s WAY worse.

DragonNCM

I found the ChizPlays channel some time last year and since that day I have watched his daily uploads every morning with my breakfast.

He plays mostly Mario Sluggers, Wii Sports and other Wii minigame collections, but here’s the thing:
He’s not very good at video games. Despite this, he plays against the CPU but treats every game like it’s the finals of a tournament.

The editing of his youtube videos is so well done and he’s an incredibly entertaining performer. You can tell he’s spent a lot of time developing his persona and character. It’s all very self-aware and has easily become my favorite youtube channel.

He also has a criminally low subscriber base at only 250k. He deserves more. The dude streams three times a week and puts up a new video 6 days a week. Give him a look. I think you’ll really enjoy it.

I think this guy needs stronger medications......HOLY FUCKING ANOYING FREEK

nemiroff

Gold Member
TmLaGZS.gif

MiguelItUp

To each their own, but I can't say I'm a fan of the overly animated and obnoxious types. This is coming from an adult man that's almost 40 that still laughs at farts.

The only ones I really keep up with regularly are PaymoneyWubby and ATP. Aside from a few others sprinkled around them. But none of them are.... like that.

Top Bottom