• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Entertaining Streamer I have Found

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I actually don't watch streamers. But I do watch comedians. And if those comedians happen to be streaming games, I'm happy to watch them play games while being funny. On that note, I present to you Sam "The Man" Brown. You may also know him as thedoctor42069, the MILFiest mom, or the mom with the whoppers. Here he is doing crossword puzzles and stuff:

The Muscle Show

You may also be familiar with his associate Zach Cregger, also known as the guy who directed a movie with Justin Long in some eastern European country. He's more of an Elden Ring guy:

Collective Souls

He also has done a no death run of Demon's Souls

Most importantly is the man who champions the channel, the man who mans the flagship, the man who makes this streaming empire what it is: Timmy Williams, the host of Zucchini Boiz and Sassy Game Dad Boiz

Zucchini Boyz

Sassy Game Dad Boiz

Why, you ask, is Timmy Williams so important to the channel? Well dear reader, that reason is simple:
If WKUK reaches 100,000 followers on Twitch, Timmy Williams will suck his own dick live on camera on the internet.

You know what you need to do. Follow The Whitest Kids U'Know on Twitch.

Rest

. . .certainly one way to commit account suicide.
By posting a thread full of comedians playing video games? No, I don't think so.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
200.gif

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
By posting a thread full of comedians playing video games? No, I don't think so.

If this is a legitimate thread and not you taking the piss out of another member of the forum (who had their own unfortunate "My favorite steamer" thread) with a low effort joke post then I revise my impression from "clear account suicide" to "what in the actual dick."

Rest

If this is a legitimate thread and not you taking the piss out of another member of the forum (who had their own unfortunate "My favorite steamer" thread) with a low effort joke post then I revise my impression from "clear account suicide" to "what in the actual dick."
This is a high effort thread with joke elements. Not only did I provide quality, forum relevant content in the form of several different game streamers who are actually entertaining, I explained their hook/gimmick and why you would want to watch their streams over whatever other streams you might come across. The fact that I did that with a bit of humor raises the level of quality of this thread, not lower it.

Last edited:

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
This is a high effort thread with joke elements. Not only did I provide quality, forum relevant content in the form of several different game streamers who are actually entertaining, I explained their hook/gimmick and why you would want to watch their streams over whatever other streams you might come across. The fact that I did that with a bit of humor raises the level of quality of this thread, not lower it.
Say no to drugs.

A.Romero

Don't listen to the haters, OP.

I'm not very into streaming but it got my attention that these dudes are not kids. As a 38 year old I think I find it more endearing than watching youngsters.

ZoukGalaxy

The best streamers are the ones without mic and cam, and without ugly ass so called "UI", so 0,001%

Last edited:

Rest

The best streamers are the ones without mic and cam, and without ugly ass so called "UI", so 0,001%
I can understand that way of thinking. But I don't have an interest in watching other people play video games, so someone just playing for hours wouldn't really work for me. The engagement with humor is generally enhanced if you can see the face of the person telling the joke. And for these streams, UI is used for joke by both the streamers and the community in chat.

Rest

Local man tries to avoid getting streamer gack on his hands by calling them comedians.

iu
Their jokes were on national TV.

What's your definition of "comedian" then?

Shifty

Their jokes were on national TV.
'Were' being the operative word. If it's broadcasting Dark Souls on the internet and interacting with a chat feed, it's a streamer.

What's your definition of "comedian" then?
The regular old dictionary definition. It's not mutually exclusive with streamer, many of whom could also be classed as comedians despite not being very funny.

Rest

Where is the funny tho?
Go watch Aris if you want a funny streamer.

On second thought, pls don't, it's full in there, no more seats.

'Were' being the operative word. If it's broadcasting Dark Souls on the internet and interacting with a chat feed, it's a streamer.

The regular old dictionary definition. It's not mutually exclusive with streamer, many of whom could also be classed as comedians despite not being very funny.
If you're not into the more subtle humor while they're distracted, then they have more direct shows, Like Buckerson and Meyers:

Rest

What would it be like to live in a house made of pizza?

SeraphJan

There is no better way of wasting your limited time by watching stream.

I would rather watch edited video or clips of a stream than watch an actual stream.

Last edited:

nkarafo

Even if you do agree that someone is interesting/funny to watch (which is something i can't say for any streamer at all) and take any, let's say 2 hour streaming video and edit it's interesting/funny parts (including the buildups to those parts) you would left with what, 5 minutes of actual, watchable content? Maybe less?

Which makes watching unedited, live streams a giant waste of time either way. And that comes from someone who wastes a lot of time playing games and watching Youtube. But even the youtubers in my sub section do some limited live content sometimes and i find these unwatchable as well.

Yeah i know, look at the low attention span guy, right? Thanks but if it requires attention span to watch someone spend a lot of time idling or talking with someone in the comment section about something completely unrelated/uninteresting to me, just to be able to squeeze 5 seconds of him doing/saying something interesting to me, then i guess i don't have it.

Top Bottom