• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Most Expensive and Rarest Dreamcast Games!

RAIDEN1

From Skies of Arcadia, to Powerstone 2...here are some of the rarest and most expensive titles, on Sega's swan-song of a console..a console that had the 2nd shortest lifespan in the history of Sega hardware...(the title-holder is a certain 32x..)

Peter303

Power Stone 2 is expensive? I have here and remember buying for like US$20 in 2010 or something
Yeah, a few of those games were sold off cheap at the end of the Dreamcast's life. I had a few of them but sold them a few years back for decent money. I should've held onto them a bit longer, haha

Maogp

I don't know if pal is the same but I've like 5 copies of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 cib and for sure Giga Wing 2 and Cannon Spike jap

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Yeah, a few of those games were sold off cheap at the end of the Dreamcast's life. I had a few of them but sold them a few years back for decent money. I should've held onto them a bit longer, haha
I also saw in the list Giga Wing 2, which I got around 2012 and was a "normal price" US$60

Also, I noticed that Giga Wing 2 US is more expensive than JP version. But the japanese version has voice acting and some extras. What the fuck?

Anyways, my humble list
6BlwApQ.png

Last edited:

BlackSandrock10

Neo Member
Someone "borriwed" my garou mark of the wolves. Mint. Never got it back, could never get in contact with them. Didn't expect that from them. Hope they enjoyed it..
Damn, you never got that back....!? I would've turned 'debt collector' on the person to get it back....and I'm serious considering how much I've seen it go for now! I know I still have my NTSC/US copy but still......!

LRKD

I hate stuff like this, just helps makes the games increase in both price and rarity even more lol.

Top Bottom