• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most unholy thing you will see

bender

What time is it?
gjccBots3zB0agsXMu3aOgvfKrTamHz1IJsXrh6wD6g7CL1ldEGbi0VC2ErVHKeFYFUWknSP3Qzc8Zq7r6x2TQTWofGlTZquRooDu40Anaez0OE2l6tEzQXMsmETNRoUfdKlbjLWcADgcmanRxlrmA

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
The breakdown he does of the code is actually really interesting. I would love to get in to game development but it sounds like it really sucks at times. I work in IT at a pretty high level but I’m not a developer, I would love to make the transition as it is something in very passionate about but just don’t know if it would be worth my time or take the fun out of games for me. This is just a bit of fun but he has obviously put a significant amount of time in to this. Wish I had more time 😂

somesang

Didn't think I'd watch the whole thing. "This is truly the Dark Souls of Dark Souls" got me. Glad people work on goofy shit like this.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I hate this kind of video so much. I mean the entire style of presentation. Insufferable.

Also confused over whether this is supposed to be Dark Souls with Halo guns or Halo with Dark Souls characters. But I don't really care. Away with you.

Top Bottom