• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Klonoa DS Picture and Information thread (As in, does it exist?)

MrDaravon

I don't think so, I couldn't find anything anywhere online even mentioning it. If it's not on the internet, it's not true.

Now if you told me Klonoa was a PS3 launch title instead, I'd have to take you outside and beat you.

I'm waiting on that news...

Li Mu Bai

Banned
iced lightning said:
I'm sad too. I really thought there was a Klonoa game coming to the DS... ;-(

I'm sad too, as I'm tracking your IP & PC locale & will end your life with an aluminum bat.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
BuddyC said:
Dude, I hate you. I was all ready to ban him over the title too.

You don't toy with my emotions like that. Not on a day like today.

aw baby come over here lemme give you some huggles.

BuddyC

BuddyC said:
I was all ready to ban him over the title too.
After some researching, I've discovered the original title of this thread, "klonoa ds." You're just lucky I don't know what it was post-edit, pre-sp0rsks.

edit: I can't believe you tried to change it to "klonoa ds?"

Dude, that's even worse. See you in a day.

Matlock

Banned
Socreges said:
This is like calling a technical foul after everyone's left the building

Or adding 2 games to the first round of the NBA playoffs!

p1_stern_getty.jpg

I love Klonoa and would love to see it on DS. Hopefully this thread will cause some telepathic inspiration to the good people at Namco and they'll start development on this now. Seriously, nothing would make me happier than seeing some more Klonoa love, regardless of system. There's been two games on the GBA, right? How'd those sell?

jarrod

Banned
Given Klonoa's had the highest levels of success on handhelds (ie: the games actually made money), I wouldn't be surprised to see him show up on DS & PSP sooner or later, maybe even on handhelds exclusively in the future. Klonoa G3 should be a lock for DS.

Top Bottom