• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Dec 16, 2021
Hi Folks,

My name is Dusty I am the game director for Fractured Rogues Studios, we are a indie studio going into our third year now. We are coming to neogaf on the recommendation of Friends over at GrumpyFace studio who said they had terrific experience here so very excited to talk games and everything else with you all.

msiSI

Neo Member
Dec 17, 2021
Miyazaki Japan
www.youtube.com
Hi Folks,

My name is Dusty I am the game director for Fractured Rogues Studios, we are a indie studio going into our third year now. We are coming to neogaf on the recommendation of Friends over at GrumpyFace studio who said they had terrific experience here so very excited to talk games and everything else with you all.
Welcome! Everyone has been lovely to me so far so I am sure you will enjoy it too! What kind of games do you make?

Reactions: Con-Z-epT

Avner

Neo Member
Dec 19, 2021
Hey guys,

Finally approved. Looking forward to seeing the discussions and getting gaming news. Playing It Takes Two, Halo Multiplayer and Metroid Dread currently.

Cheers.

Last edited:

SullenSenium

Neophyte
Jan 9, 2022
Hi all,

My name is Héctor, but mostly go by Sullen.

I'm a Sales Manager by day, frustrated musician by night hehehe!

I'm sure there's more I can add, but nothing comes to mind atm.

Glad to be here...wish everyone a good rest of your week.

Con-Z-epT

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi all,

Welcome...

• Strength
Reactions: Kev Kev

AJUMP23

Sep 29, 2020
Hi all,

Hector is a cool name. Welcome.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Kev Kev

Ramina72

Neo Member
Oct 16, 2021
New member, just looking for more places to talk about media in depth. Would have joined a long time ago but circumstances made the email restrictions an issue.

I play a little bit of everything but I'm obsessed with adventure games, RPGs and horror. Haven't been keeping up with AAA releases very much but I'm loving SMT4 right now.

Durrt_McGurrt

Neo Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi Everyone- Wally here checking in. Longtime member from the before time, and now that my gmail account I'm back. Anyway, I'm a gamer, musician, husband, father, and overall nerd. Always enjoy the setup threads, music talk, gaming, really I enjoy all of the site. Glad to be back.

gamer2022

Neophyte
Jan 10, 2022
hi guys ..
i am new here and i liked this forum because there are many topics games that we can informe our selves ...and i love talking about new games ..i am gamer buy the way i play games since i was child ..my favorite game is god of war ...and re-evil ..thanks alot ...