• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

AmigaHobo

Neo Member
Hey, great looking forum. I'm mainly here for the Amiga stuff, had an A2000 when I was growing up, and have fond memories of playing Ports of Call, Oil Imperium and platformers like Bubble Bobble with my brother. I can't imagine my childhood without amiga games, and so I signed up here shortly before I bought the new Amiga 500 mini.

Thanks.

Shin Quaver

Neo Member
Hey hey, I'm from the UK and suprisingly I'm here to talk about games. I'm 21 and a student studying Cybersecurity. I'm mostly playing RPGs these days alongside whatever nintendo puts out but I've played all sorts of stuff. Outside of games I like reading, both manga and just plain old books, I also like the odd football match (soccer if you're from the states) and I'm a big fan of the pub.
Hoping I'll get along with everyone, cheers.

Kev Kev

hello, I'm juan from Indonesia, I'm 29 years old and currently I work as a game creator in a company in my country.. if I'm in the right place, I intend to share my game so that people in the forum this can enjoy it too.. sorry if there are mistakes and words that are less pleasing ^^

Hey, great looking forum. I'm mainly here for the Amiga stuff, had an A2000 when I was growing up, and have fond memories of playing Ports of Call, Oil Imperium and platformers like Bubble Bobble with my brother. I can't imagine my childhood without amiga games, and so I signed up here shortly before I bought the new Amiga 500 mini.

Thanks.

Hey hey, I'm from the UK and suprisingly I'm here to talk about games. I'm 21 and a student studying Cybersecurity. I'm mostly playing RPGs these days alongside whatever nintendo puts out but I've played all sorts of stuff. Outside of games I like reading, both manga and just plain old books, I also like the odd football match (soccer if you're from the states) and I'm a big fan of the pub.
Hoping I'll get along with everyone, cheers.

Yo, my name's Ratio my PSN is xXiRatioXx I like PlayStation

Hi peeps, I am annu - an old legacy gamer from 1992 :) how are you :) I am a lover of FPS RTS and FPS-RTS Hybrid ... I am a deeply lover of RTS games like Empire Earth :) anyone remember this gem? such kinda games are my licking stick :D

Hello y'all, been creeping for the past month and thought id make an account. I didn't realize you have to be approved here

*and my comments need to be approved uh oh 👀

Hello new here but not new to the site, always wanted to join but due to the email restrictions back then I couldn't but I'm here now so
Hello!

Hey, I'm Jüri, I've been reading here for years. Finally tried to register and it worked. I play on all consoles and pc.

Hi Gamers

hey everyone! i'm gizmopub999 and i think im gonna like it here. big batman fan

45719ed0533eaed76ede0f844781e962.gif

humbertoduranc

Neophyte
Hello to the NeoGAF community, thank you for accepting me in this community where I can learn about the world of video games, want to share some doubts or questions that I have so that the community can help me and I can also help others who have questions or doubts

I promise to follow the rules of the community, I will have a good behavior and I hope to share with the whole community

Hey folks! I play a fairly big variety of games, covering point-and-click adventures, survival horror, spectacle brawlers, first person shooters... too much PUBG...

Have been gaming for... oooh, quite a while, let's leave it at that.

I really appreciate when developers take the fixed multicam approach - eg. Resident Evil Remake, Tormented Souls, Telltale's Walking Dead, Heavy Rain, Dino Crisis, Alisa... Achieving a mix of appealing cinematography and satisfying gameplay is tough but very rewarding! For fans of this approach, I run the Fixed Camera Appreciation Society on Steam (which features (I think) the most complete lists of fixed multicam games both on and off Steam!). Feel free to drop in!

AntaresShao

Neo Member
Hello everyone!
My name is Antares and I'm a steam user. I love the game like Cloud Punk and Standrew valley or something.
Big fan of Marvel, Doctor Who, Star Wars, LOTR and Harry Potter.
It's great to be here and join such a big community. Anyway, greetings!

Kev Kev

Hello to the NeoGAF community, thank you for accepting me in this community where I can learn about the world of video games, want to share some doubts or questions that I have so that the community can help me and I can also help others who have questions or doubts

I promise to follow the rules of the community, I will have a good behavior and I hope to share with the whole community
Thank you for joining. We are very glad to have you!

I look forward to discussing your doubts and questions.

Thank you

legendarysnake1

Neo Member
Hi guys, im a brazilian videogame fan, and i always wanted to join neogaf, sometimes when i try to search about something about a game, i put neogaf or reddit on google search, cause the comunity here it looks smarter and older than other forums. its a honor to finally be part of this comunity!

Star-Lord

Hello! I'm finally a member after 10 years of lurking
Hi, Been lurking for years, finally made the jump.
Hi, I’m Shaun. I’m a full-time home carer to my disabled son. I’m mostly in-doors 24/7 so gaming is a good hobby.
Mostly game on iPhone, and Xbox. Rarely Switch or PS5. Never PC any more.
Welcome to the party, pals.

Be sure to follow the rules and you'll be okay. Hope to see you all around.

ThePringler

Neo Member
hi everybody, I've been reading neogaf off and on for a very long time, but finally decided to make an account. I game mostly on PlayStation, but do have a crappy PC. I live in central Canada on the prairies. I am also a disabled gamer with a condition called spinal muscular atrophy.

Top Bottom