• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Thank you so much for the approval EviLore EviLore

I think I might have sent too many messages in Contact Us so apologies about that. I was super looking forward to posting here again so I've just been catching up and reading a bunch of threads. It probably showed. :messenger_relieved:

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I was on here but I was under Sidney Prescott before back in like March I want to say so naturally I'm now Billy Loomis. I ended up taking a break but now I'm back and better than ever.

I'm not sure why I deleted my account but let's just say I regretted it coming back here in September to lurk.

b653fdc4c679d149315a2307638e9c31.gif

It's so good to be here again and I can't wait to dive back in to everything. You guys take care and can't wait to see ya'll around the forum.

Venza

Banned
Hello Everyone! Thank you for the approval for whoever on staff did so! I have been wanting to join the community for some time.

Hello,

I'm Dustin. 37. Educator. Texas.

I'm into manga and weeb culture, and I'm dipping my toes back into video games.

I just ordered an Xbox Series S w/ Game Pass.

I'm looking forward to discussion. I'm active on Instagram as "guiltyofbeing."

Kev Kev

I think I might have sent too many messages in Contact Us so apologies about that. I was super looking forward to posting here again so I've just been catching up and reading a bunch of threads. It probably showed. :messenger_relieved:

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I was on here but I was under Sidney Prescott before back in like March I want to say so naturally I'm now Billy Loomis. I ended up taking a break but now I'm back and better than ever.

I'm not sure why I deleted my account but let's just say I regretted it coming back here in September to lurk.

It's so good to be here again and I can't wait to dive back in to everything. You guys take care and can't wait to see ya'll around the forum.

69f801e0fce882408491a0eaf6008160.gif

welcome back buddy, good to see you again

Star-Lord

Hey everyone, was a member LOOONG ago, but hadn't visited in forever and had zero clue what my account credentials were. So I just made a new account. Excited to get back into the community.
Welcome back to the both of you, hope to see you around some more.

McCheese

I think I need to say hello here to let it post replies anywhere else, so, hello.

My favorite system is the Xbox 360
My favorite game is Home Alone 2 on the Genesis

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, all. Been reading for awhile, but decided I would like to contribute to the conversations here. Thanks for the approval.

I. Am the Eradicator.
Been playing since the Atari days. I primarily play on both PS5 and Xbox Series X, so I'm not going to be console warring for anyone. My opinions are based on reality, not a plastic box. Own a PC and Switch, but rarely use them.
As background info, I also have a small gaming Youtube channel of about 8.5K subs, that I WILL NOT link or promote here, out of forum decorum.

Marygg

Neo Member
love baseball and my family. In that order

I believe... no, I know Bull Durham is the greatest movie ever made. I know Prince is the greatest artist ever.

teezzy

Banned
Hello, all. Been reading for awhile, but decided I would like to contribute to the conversations here. Thanks for the approval.

I. Am the Eradicator.
Been playing since the Atari days. I primarily play on both PS5 and Xbox Series X, so I'm not going to be console warring for anyone. My opinions are based on reality, not a plastic box. Own a PC and Switch, but rarely use them.
As background info, I also have a small gaming Youtube channel of about 8.5K subs, that I WILL NOT link or promote here, out of forum decorum.

lmao love the Kids in the Hall reference :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Ghgghggh1

Banned
Hi all, Im Ghgghggh. I have been a lurker on Neogaf for a decade. Recently decided to become a poster but applied to resetera.

As you all know the mods of resetera are all knowing divinity so any opinion that they dont agree with is a ban. They are petty and jealous gods.

Apparently im too socially liberal for them and apparently the mods know more about medicine than an actual medical doctor. I oppose them because they pretend to be open minded but they are the most mind-closed moderation i have ever seen. This is a dangerous type of venom for social discourse.

I am happy to be here. Lets all work hard to listen to all opionions especially those that are the polar ooposite of ours. In so doing we learn to work together on common ground.

Last edited:

dcslayer1

Neophyte
Hello! I'm a total noob here. The name is DCSlayer1 and I do pixel art work on Minecraft PS4 edition based on the images I like (100% NSFW). Hopefully I get some requests and recommendations for future projects, but with that being said, I'm happy y'all let me join. Thank you.

WilboWaggins

Neo Member
Hi, my name is Wilbo Waggins. I don't know half of games half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of games half as well as they deserve. Can't stand visitors, well-wishers, or distant relations but have a lot of time for very old friends. Nice to meet you all.

screaming-face.jpg

Star-Lord

Hi, my name is Wilbo Waggins. I don't know half of games half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of games half as well as they deserve. Can't stand visitors, well-wishers, or distant relations but have a lot of time for very old friends. Nice to meet you all.

screaming-face.jpg
You are my new favourite member. Welcome to the forum, pal. Hope to see you around.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
My name Jeff

I almost never take anything seriously, I’m as open minded as can be, and almost never think someone should be persecuted based on a political opinion. I like debates, fuckin swearin, feeling like I’m making dating profiles, and thread backfires. I have a kid on the way. I’m an arrogant prick that thinks he’s the smartest person in the room, yet I’ll always assist or root for an underdog. I try not to be hypocritical, and I try to understand and view things from everyone’s perspective.
Lol this is so funny to me. I'm not an arrogant prick now at least.

Delicieuxz

Neo Member
Hi. I came to post a news item. But it seems I don't have sufficient posts here to do that. I wonder how many posts I need to be able to.

DOWN

Banned
How do I message someone about my account? Clicking to view Messages/Inbox says I don’t have permission, and nobody’s answered my email or contact form that I can see from the past few weeks! EviLore EviLore

Top Bottom