• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

msiSI

Neo Member
Hi Folks,

My name is Dusty I am the game director for Fractured Rogues Studios, we are a indie studio going into our third year now. We are coming to neogaf on the recommendation of Friends over at GrumpyFace studio who said they had terrific experience here so very excited to talk games and everything else with you all.
Welcome! Everyone has been lovely to me so far so I am sure you will enjoy it too! What kind of games do you make?

Avner

Neo Member
Hey guys,

Finally approved. Looking forward to seeing the discussions and getting gaming news. Playing It Takes Two, Halo Multiplayer and Metroid Dread currently.

Cheers.

Last edited:

SullenSenium

Neo Member
Hi all,

My name is Héctor, but mostly go by Sullen.

I'm a Sales Manager by day, frustrated musician by night hehehe!

I'm sure there's more I can add, but nothing comes to mind atm.

Glad to be here...wish everyone a good rest of your week.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Hi all,

My name is Héctor, but mostly go by Sullen.

I'm a Sales Manager by day, frustrated musician by night hehehe!

I'm sure there's more I can add, but nothing comes to mind atm.

Glad to be here...wish everyone a good rest of your week.
Welcome...

R.c58234c2bfd02e43b6e36ca7d0154b35

Ramina72

Neo Member
New member, just looking for more places to talk about media in depth. Would have joined a long time ago but circumstances made the email restrictions an issue.

I play a little bit of everything but I'm obsessed with adventure games, RPGs and horror. Haven't been keeping up with AAA releases very much but I'm loving SMT4 right now.

Durrt_McGurrt

Neo Member
Hi Everyone- Wally here checking in. Longtime member from the before time, and now that my gmail account I'm back. Anyway, I'm a gamer, musician, husband, father, and overall nerd. Always enjoy the setup threads, music talk, gaming, really I enjoy all of the site. Glad to be back.

gamer2022

Neophyte
hi guys ..
i am new here and i liked this forum because there are many topics games that we can informe our selves ...and i love talking about new games ..i am gamer buy the way i play games since i was child ..my favorite game is god of war ...and re-evil ..thanks alot ...

Star-Lord

hi im orake
hi guys ..
i am new here and i liked this forum because there are many topics games that we can informe our selves ...and i love talking about new games ..i am gamer buy the way i play games since i was child ..my favorite game is god of war ...and re-evil ..thanks alot ...
hi, everyone. am glad to be here. i discuss about new features and trick about new treaded games
Hi everybody 👋
Welcome one and all, hope y’all enjoy your time here and get involved in some lively discussion. Stick to the rules and you’ll get along fine. Have fun, kids.

Hiya! With the pandemic, haven't been able to go out or enjoy life as much and meet new people and friends. So, I've been trying to find a place online to actually have fun and connect with people. Figured I'd give this forum a bash since everyone seems much nicer than other places online. (especially gaming communities). It's always nice to meet fellow girls, so hoping there's some active ones here.

As for gaming, I like modding and playing on open source engines, PSX era RPGs, Minecraft-like games, and older consoles. (Though my current main console is a PS4) I'm a big fan of the Koei Warriors games, though I typically only buy the empires installments, for obvious reasons to anyone else who plays them these days and isnt as keen on DLC. lol

Let's see, I'm 33, and a professional musician (drummer) from Europe. I like anime and manga quite bit for the others here in that sub-culture.

On second thought, after a look around at some of the topics now that im registered and logged in...I dont think this is the place for me. Tried deleting my post, but no option for it. Also, can't figure out how to contact staff here. Would like a little help here and to delete my account. Hopefully an admin or mod sees this.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
On second thought, after a look around at some of the topics now that im registered and logged in...I dont think this is the place for me. Tried deleting my post, but no option for it. Also, can't figure out how to contact staff here. Would like a little help here and to delete my account. Hopefully an admin or mod sees this.
Maybe DGrayson DGrayson can help. But are you really sure you don't want to stay?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

wellthatescalatedquickly.gif

Check out the communities board. Some great retro anime and manga discussion. Give it a shot. But if you really want to leave send me a PM.

Thanks,

AJUMP23

Hello. And goodbye. We barely knew thee.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
wellthatescalatedquickly.gif

Check out the communities board. Some great retro anime and manga discussion. Give it a shot. But if you really want to leave send me a PM.

Thanks,
I was going to add to that -- whatever she saw that caused her to leave is something not worth closing your account over. Seemed like they would have enjoyed GAF but 180'd after seeing some threads that offended them possibly by title alone.

I'd just like to put it out there for new members that if there is a particular topic or thread that bothers you; you may ignore it. There's no prerogative to participate in O.T. threads and the bulk reason why we're all here was/is the Gaming Forum. Not gonna lie, when I first joined -- I put PoliGAF forum on ignore after my first month in. You have to interact and feel comfortable with those in gaming and try not to take anything on the internet too seriously. It's a very welcoming place and that community spirit has never left...just grows more and more over time.

Ghost27

Neo Member
Hello im Ghost27 I haven't been to a proper gaming forum in 13 years I wanted to find a community that was LGBT friendly. I'm 31 and im a gay male and I have loved videogames since I first saw my cousin playing Sonic on his Genesis and then I got into them myself. I was a pretty avid gamer until I was about 24 and then I kind of lost passion for it,but I have been bored lately and wanted to get back into games and find a community of friendly people who share similar interests to me hi everyone ^_^.

Whispa

Neo Member
Hey guys. I am a long time fan of FPS and MMOs, been gaming on PC since Unreal Tournament 99! I'm starting to slow down a bit now and also enjoy single player, scripted experiences as a nice break from competitive shooters. I'm looking forward to posting more often once my shackles have been removed! :D

Chronicle

Hi there, long time reader. Just preordered Horizon Forbidden West, was looking forward to Elden Ring, was on the fence leading towards GT7 and then of all things they stealth drop Cyberpunk 2077! Man, I've been looking forward to playing that game. Just started last night and did character creation but was a bit beat from work. I'm eager to jump in today.

I'm on PS5. Middle-aged with a wife and two children.

Borealis

Neo Member
Hi there!
Name is Marco, living in Germany, and Ive been reading along for a long time now. So I thought its time to join in!

Looking forward to the discussion(s).

Modrot

Hey, I'm Modrot.

Besides loving video games (recently pivoted back to Nintendo after the PS4, building a pc eventually) I also love books and writing.

Random tidbits of myself in no specific order.

*I can easily waste hours looking into stuff that piqued my interest.

*Will annoy people by calling some "Metroidvanias" Metroidlikes instead.

*Casual motorsport fan, mostly GT and LMP.

*My favorite manga are Mushishi and Scum's Wish.

*Please buy and play 13 Sentinels:Aegis Rim.

*My favorite game genres are rpgs, sims, anything menu heavy and/or that requires a lot of inventory management.

*Favorite literary genres are litfiction, upmarket, and genre fiction (mostly sci fi).

*Bloodborne is my favorite piece of Lovecraftian media.

titi_gamer

Neo Member
Hello,
I am thibaut from Paris, France
I have been a player for decades but now I tend to play more rarely
I still enjoy good times playing when available and I play on PC through the well-known platform you probably know
Also I play boardgames

Actually I am doing an academic research project on the use of games for professionnal learning
I may post a questionnaire in the coming days, hope people from NeoGAF will be able to fill
Cheers

AdamTank83

Neo Member
Hello Gaf, I'm Adam and I've been a huge game fan for as long as I can remember, I have a series x ps5 and pc and 38 years old and a fine of anything batman and lived thT halo got back to some of its roots. Thank you for accepting in here. I look forward to some good game conversations.

McCheese

Hello. I'm surprised my account was activated, I tried to register a year ago but they turned it down, I think my dorm IP is banned or something. I hope this one stays longer, not having an account sucks as you are stuck in light mode every time you revisit. 🙏

I probably won't post much, I'm from London but studying software engineering at Bristol in the UK. 🎓

Top Bottom