• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***The Official What Are You Drinking Thread***

black label johnnie walker scotch (aged 12 years)

kw4dWBk.jpg

Last edited:

Raven117

Gold Member
Had a lovely wine flight last night.
3 Rieslings. 3 wines from the Lorie valley, and 3 Pinots.

follwed by a little light dinner at a French cafe down the street with my girlfriend. Lovely little evening!

I just ordered some ball ice moulds and I'm gonna make this on the weekend as my kids are returning to sports after another mini-lockdown. Back to lots of running around on the weekend so I'm gonna chill out with an Old Fashion or two.

catvonpee

I'm having a light and stormy.

-4 ozs Plantation Artisanal Rum
- 1 can/12 ozs of Goslings Ginger Beer
-an entire lime squeezed
-plenty of ice
gQCOhJk.jpg

Raven117

Gold Member
I just ordered some ball ice moulds and I'm gonna make this on the weekend as my kids are returning to sports after another mini-lockdown. Back to lots of running around on the weekend so I'm gonna chill out with an Old Fashion or two.

How did the ice cubes work out? I have some of the ball ice cubes and love them. Feel classy.

How did the ice cubes work out? I have some of the ball ice cubes and love them. Feel classy.

Felt like a bartender served it up with some small talk. Classy indeed.

Up next a client sent me a bottle as thanks for a recent project, I'll be downing some of this with the misses on the weekend. We're still in lockdown so what else are we gonna do. Sorry for the large image.

700187-1.png

Raven117

Gold Member
Felt like a bartender served it up with some small talk. Classy indeed.

Up next a client sent me a bottle as thanks for a recent project, I'll be downing some of this with the misses on the weekend. We're still in lockdown so what else are we gonna do. Sorry for the large image.

700187-1.png
Nice!

and there is not a damn thing wrong with Jim Beam, that company knows how to make bourbon…give us a review when you are done!

JBat

Been obsessed with Pain Killers lately.
1 oz. Cream of coconut
1 oz. Orange juice
4 oz. Pineapple juice
2 oz. Dark rum or more depending on your pain level (get it). I like Plantation rum. Also great straight up or on rocks

Shake with ice and open pour into a glass. Top with freshly grated nutmeg

Raven117

Gold Member
Been obsessed with Pain Killers lately.
1 oz. Cream of coconut
1 oz. Orange juice
4 oz. Pineapple juice
2 oz. Dark rum or more depending on your pain level (get it). I like Plantation rum. Also great straight up or on rocks

Shake with ice and open pour into a glass. Top with freshly grated nutmeg
Not a damn thing wrong with this while it’s scorching outside

- The Macallan 12 Triple Barrel (in honor of my mom who recently passed)
- Woodford Reserve Single Barrel (my goto as I love bourbon)

(unless its a lower shelf liqour I don't mix anything - just on the rocks)

Last edited:
Top Bottom