• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***The Official What Are You Drinking Thread***

poodaddy

Gold Member
None More Black IPA. Very tasty, as black IPA's tend to hit the notes of a porter for me while still maintaining the pleasant bitter bite of a good IPA. I'm more of a stout guy, but this is probably my favorite IPA.

Put a couple of these in the fridge for later tonight with dinner.

1-63cd7ba915-25_81ae20ae-5be0-4517-b901-00ad97bc2a1e.jpg

Anki

Banned
My cousin was supposed to come over tonight for drinking but he didn’t so i am drinking beer alone

Skopsko_03.jpg

CloudNull

Banned
We need to expand it to include coffee? Obviously this was booze focused, but we can always add cool stuff
I am down for that, Coffee is my jam.

Currently working through this at my house. I normally prefer whole beans so that I can grind the coffee myself. I have a steaming cup next to me and it so smooth.

Ep7TxvI.jpg

Raven117

Gold Member
I am down for that, Coffee is my jam.

Currently working through this at my house. I normally prefer whole beans so that I can grind the coffee myself. I have a steaming cup next to me and it so smooth.

Ep7TxvI.jpg
Let me see what I can do. Peets is alright, but brah, I think you can up your coffee game a bit!

KrakenIPA

Just my kinda thread.

Bottles of bud light, I just got off the night shift and it's 9am. Im gonna get a good buzz goin' and then plug into some Red Dead Redemption 2.

Raven117

Gold Member
Just my kinda thread.

Bottles of bud light, I just got off the night shift and it's 9am. Im gonna get a good buzz goin' and then plug into some Red Dead Redemption 2.
attaboy. But shouldn't whiskey be the preferred Red Dead beverage of choice?

KrakenIPA

Bruv, I hear ya. I have to big time pace myself nowadays.
Good to hear! I have something in my heart that says whiskey is not meant to be sipped once I take that first one, and all it takes is someone else buying me a sip to take that first one! Right now I would buy <you> a cold lager if I could! Cheers!

Raven117

Gold Member
Good to hear! I have something in my heart that says whiskey is not meant to be sipped once I take that first one, and all it takes is someone else buying me a sip to take that first one! Right now I would buy <you> a cold lager if I could! Cheers!
LOL, at a bar, I'm kinda the same way with whiskey. Kicking around on a patio with a dusty sunset, I can sip it.

Could definitely use a cold lager, they are my favorite. Happy drinking Friday!

A pint of Aventinus in my favorite mug for a lazy Sunday afternoon and some gaming

Cool mug. You don't find the wood mug "deflating" for the carbonation? (for lack of a better term). I'm not big on dark beers personally, Aventinus looks like a dark beer but I've never drank it.

Just had a few beers: Blue Light, Guinness, Yuengling Hershey's chocolate, then ran out of beer, so I had a double of Angel's Envy Finished Rye. I think I'm done for the evening.

poodaddy

Gold Member
Just started dinner at our favorite brewery in town. Trying the Big Dread IPA, very tasty as far as these "dank IPA's" go. Not a huge IPA guy, but it's a good day for em today what with the sun out and what not.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Cool mug. You don't find the wood mug "deflating" for the carbonation? (for lack of a better term). I'm not big on dark beers personally, Aventinus looks like a dark beer but I've never drank it.

The guy who made it for me treated it so it's fine. The inside is water proof or whatever.

And yea Aventinus is dark.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Saturday night, cheap-ass Bud Light from tallboys in my second favorite mug. I swear my local grocer has been completely ransacked of all good beer. It was either this or some kind of Corona with different juice flavorings (bitch shit).

LPGO814.png

Vestal

Gold Member
It’s cheat day today, so…….
Pau Vodka +Peregrino Sparkling water+ Twist of lime.

come at me gaf.

CloudNull

Banned
CGakvcT.jpg

Bought this to make the ribs with. It’s also a very smooth drink. Probably one of my favorite blonde ales.

Top Bottom