• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The One Thing You Want In A Woman... Or Man I Guess

S1m0ne.jpg

Watching the movie 'Simone' not long ago made me contemplate some thoughts and I wanted to express them here. What would the ideal woman be? What form would she take? Her appearance, mannerisms, occupation, passions, desires... Who would we create given the opportunity? That's the predicament faced by Viktor Taransky, a washed up film director hoping to reclaim his former renown with the assistance of an artificial program called Simone (Simulation One). With the aid of this program he is able to create the perfect leading lady for his motion picture, coupled with a database of acting and musical expertise from the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Jane Fonda and even Whitney Houston, Viktor creates Simone and unleashes her onto the theatrical world with tremendous overnight success, but also unforeseen circumstances.

You're in the same situation and can create the perfect partner. Everything about them is completely customisable, however there is one primary thing that overshadows all others and that's the essence of this thread. You can choose everything from a physical or emotional aspect without judgement from others. Want a woman who has 36DD boobs? Write that as the primary answer, or a man who can sing like Tony Bennett? The more detail in the answers the better. I'm also aware that many on NeoGAF are in relationships or married and will project onto the question which is absolutely fine, but be honest and carefree with your answers.

Mine: Pale Skin

This might be somewhat strange, but I'm a person who finds this feature attractive. It brings thoughts of innocence, purity and vulnerability. I love the way it looks, the way the light splays across it and how often smooth it is to the touch, like porcelain. They say people with such fair tone can unintentionally manifest their emotions through their skin, as the blood rushes their intimate parts when they're sexually aroused or their face when they're either scared or lying.

Doesn't even have to be on a woman, as men with their angled jawlines and facial hair can be as effective in their handsomeness. That's not to say I'm not attracted to people of others races, but there's something about pale skin that I absolutely love in the sunlight.
14615211.jpg

Discuss...

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

I think choosing everything about a man or a woman goes against what make them interesting in the first place.
You don't get to control it, that's the point. That how you grow as a person.

Choosing how the other person behave, you are already doing that while dating. You look at the red flags.
Otherwise, the whole point of love, at least for me, is a perfect acceptance of an imperfect person.

You choose to grow yourself to be a better person for them and they do the same in return.

I think choosing everything about a man or a woman goes against what make them interesting in the first place.
You don't get to control it, that's the point. That how you grow as a person.

Choosing how the other person behave, you are already doing that while dating. You look at the red flags.
Otherwise, the whole point of love, at least for me, is a perfect acceptance of an imperfect person.

You choose to grow yourself to be a better person for them and they do the same in return.
Mannn. I was expecting some peace-loving hippie answer but not the first one in the thread. We're not talking about ethics or relationships. We're talking about one thing that you desire in a person and hypothetically you can have it. That's all.
In for some big juggs too. Might post a more elaborate answer later
Ain't nothing wrong with that. But what size and shape are we talking? Are we talking about artificial ones?
BreastShapes_mwzn8c.jpeg

T8SC

Mannn. I was expecting some peace-loving hippie answer but not the first one in the thread. We're not talking about ethics or relationships. We're talking about one thing that you desire in a person and hypothetically you can have it. That's all.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. But what size and shape are we talking? Are we talking about artificial ones?
BreastShapes_mwzn8c.jpeg

Round.

One of my ex's had, what can only be described as, a banana in a small bag.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

BreastShapes_mwzn8c.jpeg
Any of those except slender. I've had my fill of small titties. I want some big feeder bags.

Any of those except slender. I've had my fill of small titties. I want some big feeder bags.
You've always come across as a deep and intellectual person Haxan. I was expecting an answer along the lines of a woman who smells like roses or stuff like that. Your number one thing above all are some fun bags? Not judging, but caught me off-guard lol.
Round.

One of my ex's had, what can only be described as, a banana in a small bag.
Was that a good thing or bad? You don't like bananas?
Larger than a tangerine, but small enough to not scare little children, and evokes the shape of Mario's head. You understand, right?
What's with these strange metaphors. First fruit now Mario's head? No I don't understand, not a damn thing. Show me.

bitbydeath

Looks don’t last, obviously you should find someone you’re attracted too but ultimately you need someone who likes doing the same things as you. I got lucky with my wife, we have almost everything in common, want to be around each other all the time and barely ever fight.

Looks don’t last, obviously you should find someone you’re attracted too but ultimately you need someone who likes doing the same things as you. I got lucky with my wife, we have almost everything in common, want to be around each other all the time and barely ever fight.
You're missing the point though somewhat man. I'm not talking about the consequences of that one thing, I'm merely talking about the thing itself. We've had answers of large boobs and that's absolutely fine as those users want that thing above everything else in a woman. Might be somewhat shallow, but I'm not judging them. We're not discussing back problems or when those jugs are old and wrinkled. You don't even have to bring your wife into it, project onto some random chick and tell me the first thing you want in her or are attracted to.

bitbydeath

You're missing the point though somewhat man. I'm not talking about the consequences of that one thing, I'm merely talking about the thing itself. We've had answers of large boobs and that's absolutely fine as those users want that thing above everything else in a woman. Might be somewhat shallow, but I'm not judging them. We're not discussing back problems or when those jugs are old and wrinkled. You don't even have to bring your wife into it, project onto some random chick and tell me the first thing you want in her or are attracted to.
In that case….

buffy-turns-40.jpg

images

images

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You've always come across as a deep and intellectual person Haxan. I was expecting an answer along the lines of a woman who smells like roses or stuff like that. Your number one thing above all are some fun bags? Not judging, but caught me off-guard lol.

I started thinking up a more detailed answer but then I realized I was just gonna be describing the woman I lost my virginity to. So decided to sit on it for a while. I do want some big titties tho

The overriding quality I find attractive is acceptance. When someone is not very judgmental then they're kind of down for anything. Less drama. More fun and less bad vibes. Being accepting carries over into being down for whatever in the bedroom. When you can be yourself and not have to hide anything its the most attractive thing to me. Some people just pull that out of you and are okay with whatever crazy things you think about. Those are fun people to be around.

I started thinking up a more detailed answer but then I realized I was just gonna be describing the woman I lost my virginity to. So decided to sit on it for a while. I do want some big titties tho
Now that I think about it, I gave you too much credit man:

In that case….

buffy-turns-40.jpg

images

images
You want a blonde above everything else? Cool man, I'm more of a brunette guy myself.

Last edited:

Relativ9

Trying to think of what I would even answer to this is exhausting. I feel like the answer would be different depending on the day/mood. My wife is pretty good and I'm very happy with her and wouldn't change a thing about her (even the annoying/bad stuff). But in a hypothetical ultimate freedom of creation scenario I don't know if I'd even know myself well enough to not immediately regret my choices. From a purely physical perspective, idk someone who looks roughly like Emilia Clarke?

Last edited:
Trying to think of what I would even answer to this is exhausting. I feel like the answer would be different depending on the day/mood. My wife is pretty good and I'm very happy with her and wouldn't change a thing about her (even the annoying/bad stuff). But in a hypothetical ultimate freedom of creation scenario I don't know if I'd even know myself well enough to not immediately regret my choices. From a purely physical perspective, idk someone who looks roughly like Emilia Clarke?
Damn son. This is starting to get deep. Be more like the other posters who want that boobies action lol.

I'm partial to a nice round but not too big ass, also tatas are nice.
I was being facetious man. As stated in the OP there is no judgement for people’s desires, but I’m sure it’s opened up discussions for you in your personal life. What things you really want, and what things are nothing but window dressing. And ecen then you don’t know and your view keeps changing, then I’m afraid this thread isn’t for you man.

nush

Gold Member
What you want always changes as you get older, it's never a static thing. You can have what you want, then get bored of it and move to something else. In reality, women do the choosing anyway, so you pick from what's on offer.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
A blonde Asian girl? :pie_thinking:
I have a couple of Chinese friends who dyed their hair blonde and one even green , they still act very Chinese, they just thought it's interesting to change the hair color.
But to be frankly, I found it very ugly.

Tschumi

Straightforwardness. I entered, like, relationship maturity in Beijing and Northern Chinese girls are hella straightforward and confident.

Me like.

I like knowing if a girl likes me, doesn't like me, is or is not horny, is enjoying herself or not... I don't like girls who've been trained by their mums, or friends, or pop cultures, to try and mislead guys in order to test their sincerity and attentiveness. I think that's some bullshit.

Girls who think the default first position in any relationship is skepticism and examination are, not gonna last long with me.

luckily for me and waifu a certain brand of Japanese girl is similar, and she's one of 'em

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I have a couple of Chinese friends who dyed their hair blonde and one even green , they still act very Chinese, they just thought it's interesting to change the hair color.
But to be frankly, I found it very ugly.
Show me your friends... I like asian.

down 2 orth

Straightforwardness. I entered, like, relationship maturity in Beijing and Northern Chinese girls are hella straightforward and confident.

Me like.

I like knowing if a girl likes me, doesn't like me, is or is not horny, is enjoying herself or not... I don't like girls who've been trained by their mums, or friends, or pop cultures, to try and mislead guys in order to test their sincerity and attentiveness. I think that's some bullshit.

Girls who think the default first position in any relationship is skepticism and examination are, not gonna last long with me.

luckily for me and waifu a certain brand of Japanese girl is similar, and she's one of 'em

North and south are polar opposite and it is different strokes for different folks. Culturally speaking though, people north of Beijing are barely Chinese, they're more like Mongolian, Manchurian, and Turkish. They're more of a warrior culture. In the last two thousand years, whenever there was an invasion it came from the north, and all the aristocrats and wealthy fled south in droves. So a "real" Chinese woman would best be found in Zhejiang, Anhui, or Jiangsu.

Tschumi

North and south are polar opposite and it is different strokes for different folks. Culturally speaking though, people north of Beijing are barely Chinese, they're more like Mongolian, Manchurian, and Turkish. They're more of a warrior culture. In the last two thousand years, whenever there was an invasion it came from the north, and all the aristocrats and wealthy fled south in droves. So a "real" Chinese woman would best be found in Zhejiang, Anhui, or Jiangsu.
i dunno about all that, whatever i find in northern china, i like... you're right, most of my girls were manchu... i tried some canto girls, didn't like them at all... one girl from xian was pretty cool

EDIT; we're pretty sure my wife's ethnically Mongolian so there's that too :p and one of my last girlfriends before i met my wife was a mongolian.. yep i like me some 'warriors'

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

Me like.

Northern girls = Smash
Southern Girls = Date

LIving in a migrant tier one city it's a melting pot and when they are away from the family influence things change. Sort of like girls on a package holiday to Spain or for the US Spring Break girls. Sure I've seen the skeptic girls, but I swerve them anyway.

Tschumi

Northern girls = Smash
Southern Girls = Date

LIving in a migrant tier one city it's a melting pot and when they are away from the family influence things change. Sort of like girls on a package holiday to Spain or for the US Spring Break girls. Sure I've seen the skeptic girls, but I swerve them anyway.
If there was a meme for "so says cuautemoc, eagle warrior of tenoctitlan" from age of empires 2 ex I'd post it

Top Bottom