• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komatsu

Interesting indie title came out yesterday:

DonJorginho

Banned
Is anyone doing an OT for Disco Elysium The Final Cut? Am wondering whether or not I decide to embark on a suicide mission to balance making my first OT with my working schedule....

interested rubbing hands GIF

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
Hope you guys like! Is my first attempt so feel free to leave feedback!

Last edited:

Komatsu

Is anyone here doing Deathloop? Wondering whether I should start some prep for an OT.

DEATHLOOP_Reannounce_Julianna.gif

Nope, it's yours. :messenger_winking:

---

As nobody created one for the newest Story of Seasons, here it is:

Komatsu

Since nobody created one for Balan..

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Putting together something for Fantasian since it dropped today.

It's up:

Last edited:

Komatsu

Putting together something for Fantasian since it dropped today.

It's up:

So, so sorry, Maiden. I started the OT last night and when I finally posted it today I see you had beaten me to it. I've reported my OT to the mods for deletion.

Komatsu

Since this is going to be a big one, I posted it 4 days in advance.

Here it is:

cormack12

Gold Member
Since this is going to be a big one, I posted it 4 days in advance.

Here it is:

Nice. I was keeping an eye on that before knocking something together myself 👍

GeekyDad

So, I see other threads in the Communities forum that are OTs of other topics outside of games. Would I also want to reserve an OT for something like that in this thread? I want to make an OT about being home with illness specifically for this forum. Wanted to check in here before creating it.

Thanks

cormack12

Gold Member
So, I see other threads in the Communities forum that are OTs of other topics outside of games. Would I also want to reserve an OT for something like that in this thread? I want to make an OT about being home with illness specifically for this forum. Wanted to check in here before creating it.

Thanks
Just go for it man, start that bad boy up

MaDBrute

Banned
How about Europe, Sony vs Microsoft localization tread.
Im Sony Norway, i get Norwegian channels through psn Viasat, tvnorge, im courius about their offerings around Europe. (netflix, local channel apps)
I think one of the reasons Sony dominates in Europe is because of their localized offerings.

Im using ps5 brower, tying with a controller, not making this tread.

Last edited:
Anybody mind if I claim Forza Horizon 5? I've already got a Mexican theme in mind that I'll start working on if nobody else wants to do it. The Horizon 4 OT was well after launch and my first attempt at one.

cormack12

Gold Member
Anybody mind if I claim Forza Horizon 5? I've already got a Mexican theme in mind that I'll start working on if nobody else wants to do it. The Horizon 4 OT was well after launch and my first attempt at one.
No complaints here. Just go for it. Will be a popular one that :)

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'll take Death's Door. Should be up this morning.

Edit: it's up

Last edited:
Once I become a full member, I'd love to create a Punk OT. That Metal OT is awesome, and I think one for the punk scene would be great.

Assuming it doesn't already exist, of course. If it does, I apologize, but I'd love a link if it's already an existing topic. I didn't find anything looking up "punk" in the search bar.

cormack12

Gold Member
I see no one seems to have diablo 2 yet? I though Yoshichan Yoshichan might have picked it up, but I'm getting some images together. I didn't play the original so any info on modes (even if it's just text), I can work into the OT, if you're not already doing it bro or I collect VHS tapes I collect VHS tapes

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I see no one seems to have diablo 2 yet? I though Yoshichan Yoshichan might have picked it up, but I'm getting some images together. I didn't play the original so any info on modes (even if it's just text), I can work into the OT, if you're not already doing it bro or I collect VHS tapes I collect VHS tapes
You'd think I would reserve it, considering I've made way too many Blizzard |OT|s in my years :goog_lol:. With that being said, it's been far too long since I've made an official thread; I don't have the tools or the passion anymore to do it - so feel free to create it, I have faith in you. One thing's damn sure though, I'll be there posting like an addict for the next 3-4 months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom