• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PAX South Memorial Thread

Krathoon

This is the PAX South memorial thread.

PAX South is dead. Feel free to post interesting videos and stories about PAX South or Downtown San Antonio.

One of the more memorable panels I went to at PAX South was the Friday the 13th games panel. I actually got to see Adam Sessler in person.

Unfortunately, the interactive dungeon was not included in the PAX admission. I felt that was a ripoff.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
This is the PAX South memorial thread.

PAX South is dead. Feel free to post interesting videos and stories about PAX South or Downtown San Antonio.

I am surprised. Did it just not get enough attraction? Was it Covid that finally killed it?

One of the more memorable panels I went to at PAX South was the Friday the 13th games panel. I actually got to see Adam Sessler in person.\
Hey, I did too and he insulted me! Fuck that pathetic, mindless, seal-clapping cunt.

Krathoon

I am surprised. Did it just not get enough attraction? Was it Covid that finally killed it?

Hey, I did too and he insulted me! Fuck that pathetic, mindless, seal-clapping cunt.
PAX South was not getting enough people. Not making enough profit. I liked it because downtown San Antonio is cool and there was not a huge amount of people.

I guess I will swing back to PAX West some time. I prefer to call it PAX Prime.

Top Bottom