• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The president and COO of Activision Blizzard is leaving to become CEO of the NFT monkey company

DaGwaphics

Maybe he is an engineer and he is trying to take out that Nod company from the inside. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

(C&C reference where the engineer takes an enemy building and it gets destroyed almost instantly by base defenses).

Last edited:

Jennings

ax1vdgZ.jpg

I can't read the whole Bloomberg article, but it appears the core 'NEWS' without the influential dressings is this:

• Daniel Alegre [soon to be former Activision COO)to become Yuga Labs CEO in first half of 2023
  • Yuga’s outgoing CEO Nicole Muniz stays on as partner, adviser

poodaddy

Gold Member
I wonder if he knows something we don't. Could this be a sign of the crypto market swinging the other direction? .... probably not, but it's such a weird choice for someone who you'd think would know more about the market than us goobers on the gaf.

Reactions: Isa

Isa

Gold Member
Wow not a move I'd make. Talk about jumping out of the pot and into the fire. I guess if he could actually turn it around into some sort of successful brand(LuL) that might look good as some credentialed win. Maybe. Haha!

Edit: I guess if its allowed might offer some usefulness in tax write-offs for losses when the time comes or at the very least come with a nice golden parachute.

Last edited:

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
Isn't this NFT a Nazi dogwhistle?
Anything is a Nazi dogwhistle these days. Games, video platforms, Twitter, comic frogs, hairstyles, cars (probably), ....
If you wanna do a 4chan and meme the monkey-NFT-is-fascist into being, go right ahead! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

VN1X

Banned
Anything is a Nazi dogwhistle these days. Games, video platforms, Twitter, comic frogs, hairstyles, cars (probably), ....
If you wanna do a 4chan and meme the monkey-NFT-is-fascist into being, go right ahead! :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Uhhh yeah the amount of red flags don't stop there lol.

Lupin25

If his best decision was leaving for an NFT company…

it’s probably for the best lol

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The psyop is real.

And it works on a lot of people.

Fuz

Banned
The best time to fleece morons is at the start of the fad. He may have missed his shot.
Dunno.

We're all saying (and seeing) that NFT failed, but I'm seeing more and more industry going into it and I'm afraid they're gonna force them onto us like season passes, battle passes and all that shit.

Top Bottom