• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Problem with Gamepass…

tygertrip

The problem with gamepass pc is that you have to use the absolute shitshow that are xboxapp\windows store.

I regret not buying halo infinite at full price on steam, it is that bad.
Gamepass PC is a buggy ass piece of shit. It will fuck up your shit. Maybe not at first, but sooner or later, it will. Goddamn UWP bullshit.

GymWolf

Gamepass PC is a buggy ass piece of shit. It will fuck up your shit. Maybe not at first, but sooner or later, it will. Goddamn UWP bullshit.
Yep, i heard about people erasing games without actually freeing space in the hard disk and they had to do an hard format to fix.

They offered me 3 month of gamepass for 1 euro but except for iphalo infinite, i'm not gonna download anything from their shitty store.

tygertrip

Yep, i heard about people erasing games without actually freeing space in the hard disk and they had to do an hard format to fix.

They offered me 3 month of gamepass for 1 euro but except for iphalo infinite, i'm not gonna download anything from their shitty store.
It has done that to me (among a bunch of other bullshit) but fortunately I was upgrading soon and was doing a fresh install anyway. After my fresh install, I started using gamepass again. I had no problems for several months, then all of the sudden some of my installs disappeared, and it kept trying to redownload everything. Fortunately, I got the space recovered. I said fuck this bullshit after that. I've been PC gaming since 1993, and have NEVER had as much problems with a game program as gamepass pc. The old dos days with boot-disks were easier to deal with. I'd rather deal with config.sys driver loading himem.sys tricks any motherfucking day instead of MS Game goddamn pass PC. I'm not even fucking lying. Fuck that shit. It sucks, and I don't like it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom