• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

mansoor1980

"The boys have been bulking up for 30 years" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

200.gif

Kev Kev

i remember this story. very interesting, almost comical, but it also saddens me at the same time.

he seems like he was very aware of his craziness and was just powerless to stop it. the part where he said he was "broken" was kind of heartbreaking. i read that none of his friends and family had any idea. they said he was a "quiet, funny and smart", but i guess he was also fighting some demons quietly. and as far anyone can tell he didnt want to hurt anybody, just wanted to go for the ride of his life before he ended it all lol. i guess he figured if he was going to go out, he'd do it in style. and thats exactly what he did.

i can imagine him doing those loopty loops and barrel rolls, smiling and laughing like a little kid on a roller coaster, just having the time of his life. thinking about how those will be his final moments, checking out the beautiful views from a couple thousand feet up. its almost poetic.

of course, he also destroyed property and probably killed some animals crashing the plane lol, so not cool bro.

but man, that is one hell of a way to go.

Kev Kev

This shit is brutal lmao. Lots of "...and then, knee him in the crotch!" :messenger_tears_of_joy: No joke though these dudes weren't playin'.

Top Bottom