• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spider-Man: No Way Home Soundtrack Has Leaked Online...

ManaByte

...and it confirms what Sony doesn't want anyone to know.

Both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are 100% in the movie. Both Danny Elfman's SM theme and Horner's ASM1 theme are used in it:

Also the track names have a "Qui-Gon's Noble End" style spoiler confirming that:
Aunt May dies.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Listened to it all.

james franco sandwich GIF

Man i think i will shed some manly tears when Tobey McGuire and real spider man theme comes on. Holland and Marvel spider man pictures are such a downgrade compared to SM 1&2. Man just hearing the theme again took me back 20 years. Wow.

McCheese

James Horner was so talented, hard to listen to his stuff now without feeling awashed with sadness that he passed away in his prime so tragically.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Well, there it is. If it wasn't confined already then it sure is now.

Can't wait to see if this film has other surprises, like maybe live action versions of Miles, Spider Gwen and Spider-Man 2099 all arriving at the end.

ManaByte

Well, there it is. If it wasn't confined already then it sure is now.

Can't wait to see if this film has other surprises, like maybe live action versions of Miles, Spider Gwen and Spider-Man 2099 all arriving at the end.
Man are you going to be disappointed

James Horner was so talented, hard to listen to his stuff now without feeling awashed with sadness that he passed away in his prime so tragically.

My absolute favorite big film composer, his work is amazing.
He's done so many, but Wrath of Khan and Aliens are probably my favorites.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Glad they went with the superior TASM theme
Wasn't a fan of Hans Zimmer one

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
They use the TASM1 theme but Andrew is wearing the superior TASM2 suit.
Yeah it wouldn't make sense for him to wear his old suit, the TASM2 suit was a perfect mix of Raimi and the Comics.
Those themes really do stand out compared to the original Spider-Man rendition the MCU Spidy has.

This a sample?

Last edited:
Top Bottom