• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie is now the third biggest animated movie ever, behind only Frozen and Frozen 2.

I just hope Nintendo continues to utilize their IP.

I want a Zelda animated movie and a movie dedicated to DK.

The next Mario movie should adapt SMB3, bring on the Koopa-kids with a slate of big names doing the voice work.

Like clockwork in every Mario thread. Does the "woke" propaganda know it's living rent free in your minds?

Anyway, it was a fantastic film that truly had me smiling like a little school boy seeing all the nods to my early childhood. Fiance and I loved it, even if the story was somewhat rushed it still had heart. Apparently that's hard to critique appropriately for many reviewers.

It's not useful to ignore what's being forced on people, especially if it's on children and businesses. The use of force on morally upstanding citizens precedes an act of war on the beliefs and ideas of a diverse culture.

That said,
Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Looking forward to watching this Mario movie with the family. I trust the positive reviews i'm hearing from people here. It doesn't sound worse than what Disney has been putting out lately.

RAIDEN1

It baffles me that in 1993 they couldn't make a animated movie back then, fair enough the Pixar technology hadn't taken off but still this could have worked back then as well, somehow Nintendo weren't bright enough to think that

Top Bottom