• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The switch is still better than Steam Deck as a portable gaming device

Ezquimacore

Banned
When the copium hits hard...

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins
copium-meme.gif
Mortal Kombat 150 gb with all the dlc, on switch 30 gb. If you can't understand what I'm saying then you don't know shit about PC gaming and how you need to download the whole shit even if you play at 720p.

Ogbert

They’re both awesome.

The Steam Deck is incredible; the store front integration and UI is exceptional, to say nothing of the power and performance options. Games run amazingly on it.

The Switch continues its steady journey to being the greatest handheld/console ever released.

Kupfer

They’re both awesome.

The Steam Deck is incredible; the store front integration and UI is exceptional, to say nothing of the power and performance options. Games run amazingly on it.

The Switch continues its steady journey to being the greatest handheld/console ever released.
Pretty much exactly this.
Unfortunately, OP has hung the flag in his front yard that he is by no means a fanboy of anything and has become so rigid in this position that he doesn't allow any arguments that don't fit his opinion. Just because something seems to him to be [...*insert here a statement with which he is not satisfied, but which in the course of the discussion has proved to be wrong or at least unimportant for a group of people*...] , it must be the same for everyone else and it must still be stubbornly adhered to. Facts are excluded and ignored, quotes are sorted out and reduced only to what fits into his narrative. A serious discussion or an exchange of opinions is unfortunately not important but proselytize his opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ezquimacore

Banned
They’re both awesome.

I agree with both, I enjoy both. Just letting some folks know the steam deck is not this perfect "Switch 2" because there's a lot to improve.

Ezquimacore

Banned
Pretty much exactly this.
Unfortunately, OP has hung the flag in his front yard that he is by no means a fanboy of anything and has become so rigid in this position that he doesn't allow any arguments that don't fit his opinion. Just because something seems to him to be [...*insert here a statement with which he is not satisfied, but which in the course of the discussion has proved to be wrong or at least unimportant for a group of people*...] , it must be the same for everyone else and it must still be stubbornly adhered to. Facts are excluded and ignored, quotes are sorted out and reduced only to what fits into his narrative. A serious discussion or an exchange of opinions is unfortunately not important but proselytize his opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wtf are you talking about. My whole point is how I enjoy both and how the switch is better as a portable device for the reasons I mentioned. Bigger, optimization, bad battery life and loud vs quiet, small and better battery life. People here lack comprehension for real. It's obvious the steam deck is more powerful and the variety of game is unmatched by any console, but I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the form factor. Even the aya neo air has a better form factor than the steam deck with basically the same specs.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
wtf are you talking about. My whole point is how I enjoy both and how the switch is better as a portable device for the reasons I mentioned. Bigger, optimization, bad battery life and loud vs quiet, small and better battery life. People here lack comprehension for real. It's obvious the steam deck is more powerful and the variety of game is unmatched by any console, but I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the form factor. Even the aya neo air has a better form factor than the steam deck with basically the same specs.
Hahahaha optimization on switch 😂😂

Ezquimacore

Banned
Hahahaha optimization on switch 😂😂
You know storage/size is part of optimization for a device right? If a game runs like shit or not it's optimized for the switch. For the steam deck if you wanna play red dead Redemption 2 and GTA v that right there is more than 200gb my friend. Because it's a pc game, not a "steam deck" game. Even if you're trolling I'm happy to teach you more.

Last edited:

Ogbert

I agree with both, I enjoy both. Just letting some folks know the steam deck is not this perfect "Switch 2" because there's a lot to improve.
For me, portability is sitting on the couch.

I’m not someone who ever takes a Switch on public transport or out and about.

I don’t think the Steam Deck is really designed to be used at your local Starbucks. Its not a true portable in that sense. It’s more to get you away from a PC screen or TV. And that’s why, for me, the battery stuff is neither here nor there, as I’ll always be near a plug.

Ezquimacore

Banned

I don’t think the Steam Deck is really designed to be used at your local Starbucks. Its not a true portable in that sense. It’s more to get you away from a PC screen or TV. And that’s why, for me, the battery stuff is neither here nor there, as I’ll always be near a plug.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I would not take it out, I'm just talking as a perspective of someone that owns a switch and a deck, comparing both options. The deck is definitely portable and a better option to take out than a laptop.

Last edited:

BlackTron

As a portable device, I don't even like Switch that much. It's the jack of all trades, master of none system. What's worse, in order to retain TV out you need to haul the dock too. And unless you want the ergonomics to suck, you need aftermarket grips or joycon that further add to the bulk. Switch is a system that while technically portable I would seldom ever play outside of a house. It did save my life one time waiting for my car to be worked on at the mechanic for 4 hours...but I don't think Steam Deck would have been any worse being taken out of a backpack in the corner of their waiting room.

For whipping it out stock and playing some odd indie with simple controls that won't make you wish you brought along a controller or bulky grips, Switch is technically better than Deck, but Deck unlocks a lot more utility while being in roughly the same portability class as Switch.

They're both in the same shitty class compared to a DS by pure portable gaming standards.

Ogbert

As a portable device, I don't even like Switch that much. It's the jack of all trades, master of none system. What's worse, in order to retain TV out you need to haul the dock too. And unless you want the ergonomics to suck, you need aftermarket grips or joycon that further add to the bulk. Switch is a system that while technically portable I would seldom ever play outside of a house. It did save my life one time waiting for my car to be worked on at the mechanic for 4 hours...but I don't think Steam Deck would have been any worse being taken out of a backpack in the corner of their waiting room.

For whipping it out stock and playing some odd indie with simple controls that won't make you wish you brought along a controller or bulky grips, Switch is technically better than Deck, but Deck unlocks a lot more utility while being in roughly the same portability class as Switch.

They're both in the same shitty class compared to a DS by pure portable gaming standards.
Now that’s fighting talk!

It’s an interesting one. I bow to no man in my love of the DS. But the DS was not able to provide games like BoTW, Odyssey or Splatoon. I certainly agree that for standard 2d gaming, the DS has no equal.

Midn1ght

Are there actual adult people playing the switch at Starbucks?

I took 8 different flights this summer and not once have I seen an adult playing the switch or the deck for that matter.

I presume most grown up play their handled at home or in hotels rooms. In the car for long trip at best. The amount of adult people who carry their handled to chill at the park/coffee shops or for short trips is probably very small.

But what do I know, my last handled was the original GameBoy in the 90’.

Kupfer

You make statements that may be true for your usage behavior, but are not relevant for a large part of the users, and you present these statements as facts, as if they were true for everyone, which they aren't. For example:

obviously anything you play on the deck is better than on the switch, except switch games because yuzu emulator is trash on the deck.
No it is not.
Some games run in fullspeed, the emulator constantly gets new updates and it is amazing that it is possible to play switch games on the Deck. It should be clear to everyone that emulating games requires more computing power than the native calculation on the original console. To say that yuzu is trash is just your own opinion.

It's a damn fact the battery life is trash, big as fuck and loud as fuck.
It is not a damn fact. You have a lot of possibilities to optimize the performance of the Deck. If you don't use that and then complain about 90 minutes of playing time, you haven't dealt with the device enough. In fact, you can get as much as 5-6 Hours of gameplay in standard games, if you don't push the Deck to its limit drawing 22W and more.

Big as fuck, okay, can be a disadvantage, does not have to be a disadvantage. My girlfriend could probably play longer with the Switch than with the Deck, for me it's the other way around. The Deck fits well in large hands. But I also adored the duke.

Loud as fuck - totally depends.
This can also be adjusted and depends on the respective usage behavior. While I streamed the complete Mafia Remake from the PS5 to the Deck and played through, I not only had a consumption of about 8W and could play for like 5 hours, but the Deck was also whisper quiet.
Just like hundreds of other games.

Mortal Kombat 150 gb with all the dlc, on switch 30 gb. If you can't understand what I'm saying then you don't know shit about PC gaming and how you need to download the whole shit even if you play at 720p.
While I understand your point that you think it's unnecessary to download files that you don't actually use, I don't know that it's ever been communicated otherwise. The Deck is a PC, you play PC games with it. On the main PC I also download the entire game, even if I'm playing on a 1080p monitor and don't need 4k textures.

I don't see why it should surprise anyone that you download the same game to the Deck as you do on the main PC. That's the point of the Deck.

I'm not saying that your points are not valid, but to act as if you are the center of the world and what applies to you applies to everyone, and thus to create a false impression of a product, I don't think is right.

But I have one question for you, since you often mentioned that your Switch games run better because you overclocked the Switch.
Do you know what the performance gain is compared to a non-overclocked switch and do you have any insight into the power consumption between an OG Switch and an overclocked one?

I'm sorry if you felt offended, maybe I was a little too into it.

Last edited:

Ogbert

Are there actual adult people playing the switch at Starbucks?

I took 8 different flights this summer and not once have I seen an adult playing the switch or the deck for that matter.

I presume most grown up play their handled at home or in hotels rooms. In the car for long trip at best. The amount of adult people who carry their handled to chill at the park/coffee shops or for short trips is probably very small.

But what do I know, my last handled was the original GameBoy in the 90’.
Only adults who need to be avoided.

Agree. But that’s why I think the battery stuff is overplayed. I don’t think it matters if you get 80 minutes play versus 3 hours, as the vast majority of people will be playing within spitting distance of a plug.

BlackTron

Now that’s fighting talk!

It’s an interesting one. I bow to no man in my love of the DS. But the DS was not able to provide games like BoTW, Odyssey or Splatoon. I certainly agree that for standard 2d gaming, the DS has no equal.

And I could not have played Link's Awakening on anything but Switch, but I thought this was about the device itself, not the software.

Even then, I was playing a 2D gameboy game, the type of game I find a good fit for portable gaming. I don't like playing games like Odyssey or BOTW on a non-docked Switch with stock joycon. Yuck. If you're gonna play real 3D games, Deck seems a LOT better, with Switch obviously needed for exclusives though.

It's like saying PS3 is better hardware than Wii, but what about Mario Galaxy? Yeah, we know. lol

Croga

I love my OLED Switch, but the Steam Deck blows it away for me personally. Having access to my Steam Library, Emulators, Epic Game Store, GamePass etc on one device is just unmatchable for me.

I would kill for it to have an OLED screen though, swapping from OLED Switch to the Deck from a visual standpoint is quite jarring.
Colors are so much more washed out, but that's coming from an OLED so to be expected.

Sure you can use ReShade or something to up the vibrancy, but imo the Deck needs a proper screen calibration tool. Maybe down the road in a patch we'll see it.

Ezquimacore

Banned
You make statements that may be true for your usage behavior, but are not relevant for a large part of the users, and you present these statements as facts, as if they were true for everyone, which they aren't. For example:

No it is not.
Some games run in fullspeed, the emulator constantly gets new updates and it is amazing that it is possible to play switch games on the Deck. It should be clear to everyone that emulating games requires more computing power than the native calculation on the original console. To say that yuzu is trash is just your own opinion.

It is not a damn fact. You have a lot of possibilities to optimize the performance of the Deck. If you don't use that and then complain about 90 minutes of playing time, you haven't dealt with the device enough. In fact, you can get as much as 5-6 Hours of gameplay in standard games, if you don't push the Deck to its limit drawing 22W and more.

Big as fuck, okay, can be a disadvantage, does not have to be a disadvantage. My girlfriend could probably play longer with the Switch than with the Deck, for me it's the other way around. The Deck fits well in large hands. But I also adored the duke.

Loud as fuck - totally depends.
This can also be adjusted and depends on the respective usage behavior. While I streamed the complete Mafia Remake from the PS5 to the Deck and played through, I not only had a consumption of about 8W and could play for like 5 hours, but the Deck was also whisper quiet.
Just like hundreds of other games.

While I understand your point that you think it's unnecessary to download files that you don't actually use, I don't know that it's ever been communicated otherwise. The Deck is a PC, you play PC games with it. On the main PC I also download the entire game, even if I'm playing on a 1080p monitor and don't need 4k textures.

I don't see why it should surprise anyone that you download the same game to the Deck as you do on the main PC. That's the point of the Deck.

I'm not saying that your points are not valid, but to act as if you are the center of the world and what applies to you applies to everyone, and thus to create a false impression of a product, I don't think is right.

But I have one question for you, since you often mentioned that your Switch games run better because you overclocked the Switch.
Do you know what the performance gain is compared to a non-overclocked switch and do you have any insight into the power consumption between an OG Switch and an overclocked one?

I'm sorry if you felt offended, maybe I was a little too into it.
This whole thread is my opinion I never said it was a fact lol. Obviously I'm going to defend my opinion against other opinions but not even one time I said those that think otherwise are wrong.

About the overclock, I don't actually overclock my switch, I use the docked settings on handheld mode and the difference is basically a switch pro in terms of performance. For example Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has zero frame drops and links awakening remake runs at 60fps all the time. You can even run games like Xenoblade Chronicles 3 at 60 fps on switch if you use a cheat to the disable resolution scaling and lower the resolution a little bit. A Nintendo switch with homebrew is definitely the best switch experience.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
It’s not like I don’t have 1.5 TB of storage on my deck so I don’t care.
You know storage/size is part of optimization for a device right? If a game runs like shit or not it's optimized for the switch. For the steam deck if you wanna play red dead Redemption 2 and GTA v that right there is more than 200gb my friend. Because it's a pc game, not a "steam deck" game. Even if you're trolling I'm happy to teach you more.

Kupfer

About the overclock, I don't actually overclock my switch, I use the docked settings on handheld mode and the difference is basically a switch pro in terms of performance. For example Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has zero frame drops and links awakening remake runs at 60fps all the time. You can even run games like Xenoblade Chronicles 3 at 60 fps on switch if you use a cheat to the disable resolution scaling and lower the resolution a little bit. A Nintendo switch with homebrew is definitely the best switch experience.
According to Eurogamer, a Switch in docked mode draws like 16W and has a 16WHr battery. That would mean a "overclocked" Switch, a Switch running with docked mode clocks in handheld mode, would run 1 hour under full load. This is not to denigrate the Switch, as I like options, and if someone prefers full performance to longevity of playtime, be my guest. I just wonder if this is true.

I was merely mentioning R*'s intentions on Switch as a platform for their games, and how your "hypothesis" fell in context. A significant majority of AAA third party, despite being bigger than the PS4's install base (or soon to be) won't bother with the Switch for various number of reasons, storage solutions and outdated physical media being only two of those.

And did you really compare MK11's bottom of the barrel compression with all the shimmering/artefacting, 1:1, with the best looking version of MK11 available on the market currently? Why stop there? Go ahead and mention Doom, Doom Eternal and The Witcher 3 as well. All the 3 other games I mentioned runs sub-30 FPS slideshow while looking like a turd sandwich. The ONLY redeeming quality of the Switch version is it's "close to" 60 FPS performance (still not locked).

The "150GB" you keep harping on about, is for high-res textures, the best-in-class character models, stage LoD, particle effects, skyboxes (which are literally non-existent in the Switch version), HD audio codecs, etc, and the size is quite usual for modern day, visually intensive UE games on PC.

Oh, and besides, if you're crying about downloading 150GB titles, there's a Switch successor coming out in a year or so's time, which I fully expect to be faster than a Steam Deck btw, that's gonna require you to download the same amount of data if they're aiming for upscaled 4K output when docked, even if it uses DLSS 2.0 heavily. Deal with it. The pros and choices of PC gaming on the go, outweighs the cons.

As of right now, in countries where the Steam Deck is available, it is the absolute BEST choice vs a Switch. PERIOD.

Ezquimacore

Banned
According to Eurogamer, a Switch in docked mode draws like 16W and has a 16WHr battery. That would mean a "overclocked" Switch, a Switch running with docked mode clocks in handheld mode, would run 1 hour under full load. This is not to denigrate the Switch, as I like options, and if someone prefers full performance to longevity of playtime, be my guest. I just wonder if this is true.
That Eurogamer video is not really that good tbh The thing with the overclock is, there's a software called sys-clk that give you total control. What you're saying is true if you just bump everything up. But you don't need to do that, sometimes you can even underclock on games that are not that demanding for better battery life.

You can control ram speed, cpu and GPU speed. For games like Xenoblade Chronicles 3 I use a battery pack and the docked settings if I play handheld because I prefer the smooth experience. On handheld mode if you use the docked settings that's enough to have the best performance and maintain the console at a good temp.

Kupfer

That Eurogamer video is not really that good tbh The thing with the overclock is, there's a software called sys-clk that give you total control. What you're saying is true if you just bump everything up. But you don't need to do that, sometimes you can even underclock on games that are not that demanding for better battery life.

You can control ram speed, cpu and GPU speed. For games like Xenoblade Chronicles 3 I use a battery pack and the docked settings if I play handheld because I prefer the smooth experience. On handheld mode if you use the docked settings that's enough to have the best performance and maintain the console at a good temp.
Small side blow - this sounds pretty much like a Deck experience to me :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

Ezquimacore

Banned
I was merely mentioning R*'s intentions on Switch as a platform for their games, and how your "hypothesis" fell in context. A significant majority of AAA third party, despite being bigger than the PS4's install base (or soon to be) won't bother with the Switch for various number of reasons, storage solutions and outdated physical media being only two of those.

And did you really compare MK11's bottom of the barrel compression with all the shimmering/artefacting, 1:1, with the best looking version of MK11 available on the market currently? Why stop there? Go ahead and mention Doom, Doom Eternal and The Witcher 3 as well. All the 3 other games I mentioned runs sub-30 FPS slideshow while looking like a turd sandwich. The ONLY redeeming quality of the Switch version is it's "close to" 60 FPS performance (still not locked).

The "150GB" you keep harping on about, is for high-res textures, the best-in-class character models, stage LoD, particle effects, skyboxes (which are literally non-existent in the Switch version), HD audio codecs, etc, and the size is quite usual for modern day, visually intensive UE games on PC.

Oh, and besides, if you're crying about downloading 150GB titles, there's a Switch successor coming out in a year or so's time, which I fully expect to be faster than a Steam Deck btw, that's gonna require you to download the same amount of data if they're aiming for upscaled 4K output when docked, even if it uses DLSS 2.0 heavily. Deal with it. The pros and choices of PC gaming on the go, outweighs the cons.

As of right now, in countries where the Steam Deck is available, it is the absolute BEST choice vs a Switch. PERIOD.
I still don't understand why people keep writing the same Bs when I literally said I enjoy both, but the deck has as much cons as the switch, just different cons. Because I all read is about how the deck is the best portable ever and that is BS because there's a lot to improve, shit that the switch those better as a PORTABLE device.

Ezquimacore

Banned
Small side blow - this sounds pretty much like a Deck experience to me :messenger_grinning_sweat:
This is why I never mentioned the software experience on the deck. Give me a quiet steam deck, smaller and better battery life and now that's a device that I would defend.

wOs

For current Nintendo games sure the switch is the place. For every other part of my portable needs it doesn't. I say this as someone who loves their oled switch. After having the steam deck for a few weeks I've been nothing but continually blown away. Battery life is barely good, but otherwise this thing is amazing.

Kupfer

This is why I never mentioned the software experience on the deck. Give me a quiet steam deck, smaller and better battery life and now that's a device that I would defend.
Unfortunately, that won't happen for the time being. The juice for the computing power has to come from somewhere. If the battery was more powerful and the fan bigger, the Deck would be even bigger and heavier - perhaps with a new hardware architecture that requires less energy with more performance in the future.

On the other hand, people would complain if they didn't have the full computing power that the Deck holds to extend battery life and reduce heat buildup.
People would then have to mod the Deck to satisfy their needs. I mean, you mod your Switch to do just that and you like it, although it brings disadvantages.

Valve just put too much trust in their users to make the best of it. I like that approach.

But I guess you can never please everyone.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
And storage expansion is part of the device as option if needed/wanted. GTA V is a pc game and Steam Deck is a PC.

Ezquimacore

Banned
Unfortunately, that won't happen for the time being. The juice for the computing power has to come from somewhere. If the battery was more powerful and the fan bigger, the Deck would be even bigger and heavier - perhaps with a new hardware architecture that requires less energy with more performance.

On the other hand, people would complain if you didn't have the full computing power that the Deck holds to extend battery life and reduce heat buildup.
People would then have to mod the Deck to satisfy their needs. I mean, you mod your Switch to do just that and you like it.

Valve just put too much trust in their users to make the best of it. I like that approach.

But I guess you can never please everyone.
The thing is that I had to replace the fan by myself, I bought the ifixit fan and better thermal paste and now is not as bad. My deck is from July and according to people new ones supposedly have a quiet fan while olders have a louder fan. That's why I keep bringing the noise, because I had to spend $50 more and open the thing to have better experience with a new device, and not only me because if ifixit manufactured a fan for the deck that means there's a problem there. Again, love the deck and is amazing to play PC games like that, still could be better.

Kupfer

The thing is that I had to replace the fan by myself, I bought the ifixit fan and better thermal paste and now is not as bad. My deck is from July and according to people new ones supposedly have a quiet fan while olders have a louder fan. That's why I keep bringing the noise, because I had to spend $50 more and open the thing to have better experience with a new device, and not only me because if ifixit manufactured a fan for the deck that means there's a problem there. Again, love the deck and is amazing to play PC games like that, still could be better.
I had to RMA my day one Deck for a hardware defect which caused freezes during bios update and later usage and my second Deck for having bad trackpads. Luckily the fan of my 3rd Deck is quiet - I think - but I'm also not that sensible to fan noises.
But you could have RMA your Deck as well if the fan was a defective one. I wouldn't have payed the 50 bucks if the producer messed up.

Last edited:
Nintendo did an excellent job with the Switch, it was a great piece of tech for 2017.
People calling it underpowered and comparing it to home consoles in terms of power are just unreasonable, they are ignoring the laws of physics.
My opinion may be controversial but I think the Switch biggest issue is its library, it's certainly not on par with Wii+DS or WiiU+3DS, despite Nintendo focusing all the resources on it.
Of course it's been 6 years now so it's starting to show it's age. A Switch 2 could potentially push around x10 the power (in the same ballpark as the Steam Deck, since ARM is currently more energy efficient than X86), but people would still be unhappy, comparing it to PS5 and Series X.
A switch 2 will never be as powerful as a steam deck. Never, knowing how nintendo consoles work.

Only because Bayonetta 2 and 3 are on it. Otherwise it's a weak device with a terrible UI and lack of online functionality or basic features(I had to get a custom made pro controller just to plug my headphones in).

CobraAB

First let me say that I love my steam deck and I actually love to play this thing... in my bed with the charger connected.
IMG-20220914-184134830.jpg

People keep saying the switch is underpowered (that's not the problem, the problem is the Switch is underclocked) and after the steam deck I'm actually more impressed with the switch/lite than I was before, because for the size/performance/cost/games is actually a fantastic portable machine.

If you just want a handheld gaming PC the steam deck is exactly that, so why this thread? I'm going to judge it as a portable device.

If the switch is underpowered, the deck is oversized and the fan is an actual vacuum cleaner, this thing is so loud that I thought it was defective at first, no wonder why Nintendo didn't make a more powerful console and underclocked the thing.

Now let's talk about the battery, with the kind of games the steam deck plays, you will get 1.5 hours at most so you will have to buy a battery bank or just play connected to the charger to not deal with low percentage of battery for longer gaming times.

Now let's talk about game optimization, if I want to play GTA V I gotta download the whole 107 gb, even if I play at the native resolution since this is a PC I gotta download the whole thing. An hypothetical GTA V on the switch wouldn't not need that because it would be optimized for the console and they wouldn't not need to add all the 4K textures, bells and whistles. So yeah the deck has more storage and you're a going to use it. There are a few more things but I think my point is clear.

I'm still impressed with the deck and the hardware is fantastic, but I'm not going to act like this is not a test/beta product for the better things in the future.
Game prices really don’t favor the Switch in general.

Romulus

This was definitely a troll thread "I have both so my opinion isn't biased!" lmao

Last edited:

Interfectum

I play both regularly. Switch is definitely the better portable device (smaller, battery, OLED if you have it). Where Steam Deck excels is the sheer amount of options available to you between the Steam games, emulation, using it as a PC, etc.

Romulus

Where are people playing portable for so many hours without excess to a charging port? I've never had a problem charging in the rare event I exceed 3 hours of playing. I mean even on a 7 hour flight it's just ridiculously easy to charge. Seems like a forced bulletin point.

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
A switch 2 will never be as powerful as a steam deck. Never, knowing how nintendo consoles work.
Like... they see what's powerful on the market and say "We need to put something much less powerful, that's our nintenduty!"?

I thought they just went for whatever powerful enough within the price point they wanted to achieve :pie_thinking:

Top Bottom