• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tartarus Key Nintendo Switch Trailer

Kuranghi

Lighting looks great.

Not a fan of the character portraits during conversation, it could do without those.

I've screenshotted your post and added it to my collection called "times when SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo was positive about something".

I'm going to print it out and put it in the drawer with the others:

top-view-of-empty-open-wooden-drawer-picture-id1196580939

Seriously though the lighting is nice.

Kuranghi

You'll notice, the more niche something is or the more people don't like something, the more likely he will have good things to say. If others are praising something, you can expect him to show up and say how it's trash.
I like you mr. toady

I feel partly responsible for this stramash... but on the other hand:

5p176j.jpg

This will be the music for the match:

Nah I'm kidding, no fighting guys, lets all hug it out:

huggif.gif

I'm both the dads in this gif.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Tartarus Key is a PlayStation 1-inspired first-person narrative horror puzzle game where players play as Alex Young who awakens in a mansion that is out for blood. The game's focus hinges on its tense atmosphere, over-the-top escape room puzzles, and secrets to uncover through its three different endings. The Tartarus Key is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

Top Bottom