• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

pesaddict

Banned
pnHvBIt.jpg

7LCyz0Q.jpg
What in the tardnation !

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Do people on Twitter not keep anything to themselves? Does every sick thought need to be broadcast?
Psychologist lobby successfully made a whole generation believe that ‘sharing is good’. Social media is only an outlet to that with lots of narcissism due to helicopter parenting of the past few decades.
So true.

Desperation for attention (IMO) seems to gravitate to losers at the bottom too who need all the coddling they can get to feel ok. And since every rich or poor has access to the net, you now got virtually the entire planet that can make an account. As long as they have access to a smartphone or PC, they can make an account in 30 seconds.

Think about it. Out of all the people you know, I guarantee that in general the older the person you know and/or the more successful the person, the less they care about social media. And if they do have a bunch of social media accounts, they probably barely use it or use it for boring shit like family pictures.

I know what someone is going to say...... well of course old people dont care. They dont care about computers and never grew up with them so you cant expect 85 year olds to be doing Tik Tok and Instagram like a 25 year old. Fair point. But I still believe the typical young successful person vs. young loser will still have the losers wasting time doing dumb shit on Twitter.

Last edited:
Do people on Twitter not keep anything to themselves? Does every sick thought need to be broadcast?
Yes it needs to be broadcast, and yes it is entertaining. And it moves the Overton window, which is precisely how it should be.

Human morality is nothing more than a set of rules coded by the genes that guide what should be acceptable in a social setting, but these rules have leeway and can be molded by culture. Without root in tradition and values of old, I'm interested in seeing how far it can be taken by people grounded in a dead god, those who believe there is no god.

The origin of the infinity stones in some of the mythos was after the death or destruction of a godlike being, it isn't inconceivable that deicide gave birth to the universe itself. Whatever was at the beginning simply blew up, but if it is powerful enough it will reconstitute. An alien mind bound not by the parameters of humans, but with power above all the nations and all of existence. Freedom absolute Freedom, how will fragile human minds cope with ever increasing levels of freedom as the restrictions of the physical world are removed. Like broken dolls they will dance freely upon the wired and display all of their brokenness for all to see.
But I still believe the typical young successful person vs. young loser will still have the losers wasting time doing dumb shit on Twitter.
Typical young successful can make bank with social media and internet presence, look at meet kevin, clownfish, and also other streamers, and the many instagram celebs.

You have people who have been divorced, think even twice, giving dating advice for $40 a minute.

Basically any advertising and you can sell whatever you want.

Look at scientology and all the money it made, you just need to advertise in the right way and people will follow and buy your ideas even long after you're gone(origin of most religions across the globe, with billions living and dying based on them lol )
Anime Twitter avatar, of course.
I still think something dark going on with such stuff, considering tons of people uploading this shit from all over the world, there should be tons of children being taken away and tons of parents and uncles going to jail for uploading such shit. Yet I have yet to hear of tons of children being taken away and tons of people mysteriously jailed.

Also hollywood contracts ex sex offender pedos and puts them as staff on children's shows, and we know of the hollywood casting couch, and Epstein.

It is conceivable they are doing nothing but blackmail with such illegal images to keep a ton of bottom feeder goons on the leash for nefarious purposes.

WTF?
Simps then, maybe? Or maybe their wifes have boyfriends?
I lack the vocabulary for stuff like this.
some of the weird stuff that's also going on, is there are even women with 3 to 4 simp husbands.

also some with wives also have and worship dolls.

Simping knows no end. It is like when there's a cult and people murder family, wife, daughter, sister alike if they break the rules of the cult leader. Powerful is that which can infect the mind.

The study of human psyche is of interest to me. For I desire unity, it is good that multiple series across the globe from multiple independent authors are saying the same ideas in different arrangement. For the message of unity is one that is needed for our age.

I believe the best thing such simps could do if they had the ability, but most lack it being they're unfit, is to gain unprecedented wealth and power, for that will surpass even the influencer's ability to acquire assets. Help bring about a world without death and unlimited freedom, for time is more precious than gold, and freedom is one of the greatest assets of all. Unlimited time, unlimited security, unlimited freedom, the god state. Elevate humans from mere humans into gods, that is the nature of truth, as was foretold the prophecy shall be fulfilled.

Once humans realize they can have all, and have it all, we shall see an evolution in human relations. The nations and corporations will seek to enslave all to their system, so it will be that freedom will fight against tyranny. Glorious battle ahead, perhaps no blood will be shed, but somehow I doubt that.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
She is super pretty and all, but what the bloody fuck is wrong with people? Fucking thirsty incels.
Dude there are people out there who have no one, and because of this they create their own little bubble world where when a streamer is talking to her stream, shes talking to them specifically. It creates unhealthy attatchments. Its okay to feel an emotional attatchment or investment to characters you like in a piece of fiction or something, but most people have real attatchments that keep them grounded in reality, these people dont have that.

not making excuses for their creepiness, just trying to understand it lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom