• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Kilau

Gold Member
:messenger_astonished:
vLSUxLS.mp4
The really great thing is this collision was captured at 2 other angles.

cormack12

Gold Member
Every single time I see, visit, or interact with British people it strikes me as a pot of mediocrity and just not caring if the whole world laughs at you.

Jesus Christ, were these fuckers the most powerful nation in the world in the 19th century?

We were. Then we had a lull. But now everyone voted for Brexit we're a new world power. Eclipsing USA, China and Russia. Combined.

Tams

Gold Member
Every single time I see, visit, or interact with British people it strikes me as a pot of mediocrity and just not caring if the whole world laughs at you.

Jesus Christ, were these fuckers the most powerful nation in the world in the 19th century?
Faaaaaccccck ooooofffff!!!

But no, seriously, there was no need for you to be such a cunt there. And our comedy is miles better than your drivel.

Last edited:

Dream-Knife

Banned

I think British people are hilarious. Lower caste and upper caste equally.

plushyp

The girl meant having a daddy kink in a sexual way like saying "harder daddy" and all that corny crap in bed. The guy either took it at face value or trolled her and said the most common "dad phrase". When fixing something the dad designates their kid to hold the light which often comes with the comment "hold it still".

bh9oQJ3.png

The girl meant having a daddy kink in a sexual way like saying "harder daddy" and all that corny crap in bed. The guy either took it at face value or trolled her and said the most common "dad phrase". When fixing something the dad designates their kid to hold the light which often comes with the comment "hold it still".

bh9oQJ3.png
Ah thanks. Now I get it
"hold that for me"

Guess it's phrasing is different a little across the globe.

Top Bottom