• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Skyn3t

Banned
Social media official rekt thread. Post the worst, most moronic things people publish on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.

xlfe6ai0icx11.jpg

ILLtown

Some of these can’t be real
I know that the "Barraco Barner" one is real. Not sure about the other one I posted.

The sunglasses one is likely real. I know it seems ridiculous, but I've seen worse. There's a feminist group called "Cuntry Living" based at Oxford University in England. In their Facebook group, they once had a discussion on whether it was OK to wear lensless glasses just for fashion reasons: -

In one recent post, a member asked if she could wear glasses without lenses without being ableist or appropriative. The group reminded her that nearsighted people were victims of historical oppression, because the Khmer Rogue murdered people who wore glasses since they viewed the eyewear as a sign of intellect—hence, wearing glasses when you don't have a vision problem is very, very ableist. One commenter added that the cost of glasses constitutes an oppression at the intersection of ableism and class privilege. At the end of the contentious conversation, the potential glasses owner decided that to wear lensless glasses as a fashion statement would be "disregarding the denigration that that group suffers due to glasses that they can't just switch off like I am able to."
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...st-outrageous-college-feminist-facebook-group

The one Bullet Club posted is positively sane in comparison.

God Enel

The OP one is great as is nining Leven. The last one seems kinda on purpose though. Still gave me a good laugh 😂

I know that the "Barraco Barner" one is real. Not sure about the other one I posted.

The sunglasses one is likely real. I know it seems ridiculous, but I've seen worse. There's a feminist group called "Cuntry Living" based at Oxford University in England. In their Facebook group, they once had a discussion on whether it was OK to wear lensless glasses just for fashion reasons: -

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...st-outrageous-college-feminist-facebook-group

The one Bullet Club posted is positively sane in comparison.

As both someone who actually has a vision problem, and as a man who finds it often very attractive for women to wear glasses, screw these women and their dumb sanctimonious opinions.

Last edited:

ILLtown

As both someone who actually has a vision problem, and as a man who finds it often very attractive for women to wear glasses, screw these women and their dumb sanctimonious opinions.
Agreed! What makes it sadder is that these are students at Oxford University, one of the most well regarded universities on the planet.

I remember being called an ‘ableist’ once, and I was like wtf is an ableist
I once called someone a "nutter" on Eurogamer's forum, and MrTomFTW, a Eurogamer moderator, called me ableist. I then pointed out to him that just a few hours earlier he'd called another member a "loon", and next minute, my post was deleted and I was shadowbanned from the site.

A few months ago some gaming "journalists" were kicking up a fuss on Twitter because the marketing for Rage 2 described the game as "insane", for example: -

And of course.....

7Lpfcai.jpg

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Agreed! What makes it sadder is that these are students at Oxford University, one of the most well regarded universities on the planet.

I once called someone a "nutter" on Eurogamer's forum, and MrTomFTW, a Eurogamer moderator, called me ableist. I then pointed out to him that just a few hours earlier he'd called another member a "loon", and next minute, my post was deleted and I was shadowbanned from the site.

A few months ago some gaming "journalists" were kicking up a fuss on Twitter because the marketing for Rage 2 described the game as "insane", for example: -

And of course.....

7Lpfcai.jpg

lol. I got told that the ‘disabled’ (screeching twitter SJWs) were reclaiming the word ‘stupid’

God Enel

A friend of mine isn’t driving a hooker around and she told him there are really guys that buy used tampons and suck on ‘em. The guy buying this shit doesn’t want to fuck her, he’s just buying them to lick on it. .. there’s a fetish basically for everything. Another guy just wants to cuddle with her. No sex or anything. Sometimes hookers are more like psychologists than only “fuckdolls”.

Skyn3t

Banned
I suppose there are, but that's fucked up. Just a mirror of serious social issues out there. But again, it's a completely different culture from the Western standards.

Mr Hyde

The first post was fucking hilarious. Nining leven and Barraco barner too. Comedy gold. But the used tampon dudes and their fetisches, what the hell, I don´t wanna judge but that is some gross shit. Not funny at all.

ROMhack

This thread :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I've thought about calling him out a few times but I genuinely get the impression he's a little strange. I could be wrong of course.

Last edited:

GermanZepp

This is too gross and there is too many pictures of dildos for a SFW thread. Edit: i Loled though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom