• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very famous French Actor "Juicy Smulliet" found Guilty on 5 out of 6 charges of orchestrating Fake Hate Crime against himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTOOLL

FGNcZooXsAgqwh8

Only some.

I guess my grammar skills are fucked up then. Thanks, CNN.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
The racist letter he made himself with cut out letters like in a crime series is absolutely peak LARPing. Has anyone actually done a letter like this ever in real life?

jussie-smollet-untagged-tgj.jpg

Lol.

What's with the toddler drawings on the left of the letter? Was that supposed to make it more convincing?

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I'll be interested to see what the judge hands down. He deserves jailtime, if it was you or me we'd definitely get it, but let's see if his celebrity status has him walk with just probation.
That is the question will the judge actually do anything. I mean it amazing this got to court after the corrupt DA dismissed it and the involvement of high level government people to protect him.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
All he had to do was go to work, rake in the money and stop being stupid. Literally that's all he had to do ... but now we're here and he's going to prison... Watch them make an example out of him. His whole family is talented but it seems like it's only HIM that has these delusions of self-importance.

I'll say this about the Smolletts... At least they weren't like the DeBarges
I hope they do. Send a message. In today's highly charged society, this man could have caused mass riots peaceful protests and more destruction or possibly deaths.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
You think so? You were on the last samurai on his defense force man 😂
I wasn't though. As soon as it came out that it was all a lie I fully endorsed him getting jail time and was actively hoping that he would get it. I said as much multiple times.

HoodWinked

He absolutely should be made an example of. The amount of planning he did and the other crimes he committed but we're not charged. Having people with celebrity misusing thier influence like this for personal gain at the expense of tearing society is just completely fucked. You should watch the Robin Roberts interview he did now knowing what we know it will make you seethe, it's just so heinous.

And even then, never admits to what he did was wrong. Lies and makes a mockery of the courts. There's just no justification why there should be leniency he's made no attempt to walk anything back nor show remorse for what he's done.

Last edited:
I'm not following closely because I don't give a shit about celebrities, but...
What I don't understand is the part where he was doing drugs in a 'bathhouse,' the 'gay bathhouse' thing that I thought was a trope and not real, but he was doing drugs and masturbating or fucking his 'brother', but is he a 'brother' because it's another black man or because it's his actual brother, and then they concocted this plan for .... some reason ... while they're still high as fuck and after having gay incestuous sex with each other?

Like is this real life?

They are gay but they are still men so they love sex, and since no one is getting pregnant they are super casual about it. That's just how gay dudes are. If women had as low standards as men do about sex their would be straight bathhouses that would be perpetual orgies.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
No one is stopping you from making a thread if that interests you more? Not sure what you're trying to insinuate

This thread is all about #JusticeforJuicy

I knew that question would pop up but I JUST found out about it by chance the other day. I just figured a big story like that would get a thread here like this one got... That's all.

Ionian

I just want to know how Resetera is taking this
Link is here;

Nepthente putting in overtime as usual.

"
My point was that I can't be outraged about one Black dude who is going to jail for "wasting precious resources" from A.) A 100 billion dollar militarized industry that B.) regularly uses that money to just shoot people who look like me in the face."

Last edited:

Billbofet

This entire thing was joke from the very beginning.
Dude even himself a Scooby Doo-ass ransom note a week or two before this hoax.

The city of Chicago should sue him for all the man-hours wasted investigating this garbage, but he'll get off with a slap on the wrist - which he will also claim is a hate crime.

mcjmetroid

Link is here;

Nepthente putting in overtime as usual.

"
My point was that I can't be outraged about one Black dude who is going to jail for "wasting precious resources" from A.) A 100 billion dollar militarized industry that B.) regularly uses that money to just shoot people who look like me in the face."
From resetera:

How much time and money was wasted investigating his hoax?
Nepthente: "How much time and money is wasted on cops just existing in the sad state that they exist in now? Lol, I mean."

In other words deflection the thread

tygertrip

not really sure what your point is here.. why not go after the people who defended jussie long after the dubious details of the case came to light...these people just seem to be showing their support on the day the alleged crime was reported, because you know, hate crimes do take place...
You’d have to have been an idiot to believe even the first reports.

tygertrip

to say you knew it was a self imposed hate crime hoax on day 1 would have been jumping the gun. it was definitely appropriate for people to show their support initially, even with raised eyebrows...
oh, I didn’t KNOW, but I was VERY damn sure. It sounded ridiculous… and I was right.

Billbofet

oh, I didn’t KNOW, but I was VERY damn sure. It sounded ridiculous… and I was right.
It is hard to imagine being supportive of this once even a fraction of the details came out. I think the media, politicians, and celeb elites loved that this happened as it was like a virtue-signaling nuclear bomb for them all.
I really hope more comes out on how Don Lemon from CNN texted him through all this and coached him to not be cooperative with the investigation. How is that not obstruction of justice!?!?

tygertrip

I think the problem is after everything that happened with the metoo movement, people would have learned by now and wait, but instead they jump on anything that fits the bill, so to speak
Tribalists will believe anything, so long as it fits their narrative.
You know what , i never believed his bullshit story from the start lol. Too movieish lol
No one with any sense did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom