• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very famous French Actor "Juicy Smulliet" found Guilty on 5 out of 6 charges of orchestrating Fake Hate Crime against himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertrip

It is hard to imagine being supportive of this once even a fraction of the details came out. I think the media, politicians, and celeb elites loved that this happened as it was like a virtue-signaling nuclear bomb for them all.
I really hope more comes out on how Don Lemon from CNN texted him through all this and coached him to not be cooperative with the investigation. How is that not obstruction of justice!?!?
It probably is obstruction, or at the very least unethica. but Lemon is pushing the correct narrative, so nothing will happen.

Last edited:
This guy has to be a narcissist .. Doubling down on denying this when he paid the 2 guys with a personal check lol. I think he really thinks he can win the appeal.

trikster40

Vxozfrh.jpg
ZtwtNix.jpg
DisastrousOffensiveDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This guy has to be a narcissist .. Doubling down on denying this when he paid the 2 guys with a personal check lol. I think he really thinks he can win the appeal.
Having some of the most powerful and/or influential people in the country, backing you because of a certain narrative/agenda even when they know it’s bullshit, tends to build massive hubris to keep going.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Link is here;

Nepthente putting in overtime as usual.

"
My point was that I can't be outraged about one Black dude who is going to jail for "wasting precious resources" from A.) A 100 billion dollar militarized industry that B.) regularly uses that money to just shoot people who look like me in the face."
Quite true, when she is in her furry wolf costume the animal control officers tend to dart her in the ass first and ask questions later.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Ellen page went insane and cut her tits off. Now it’s Elliot page. And she was a lesbian, her partner wasn’t exactly pleased and bailed
Not going to comment on your opinion on Elliot Page's situation.

If that is what the poster meant what does that have to do with this topic?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

He is asking you if you were on the team juicy bandwagon when every cult of celebrity were tweeting and doing interviews like they got an associated press release sent to them to narrate… while other more logical people were like “get the fuck out of here, that shit wreaks of bullshit.”

I know the answer, but that’s an old subforum and the past is the past. What you say or believe now is what matters, really.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
He is asking you if you were on the team juicy bandwagon when every cult of celebrity were tweeting and doing interviews like they got an associated press release sent to them to narrate… while other more logical people were like “get the fuck out of here, that shit wreaks of bullshit.”

I know the answer, but that’s an old subforum and the past is the past. What you say or believe now is what matters, really.
Whether or not celeb douche canoes were on the "bandwagon" had nothing to do with any of my original opinion. I saw a story of a black man who was (going off the available information at the time) attacked by some shithead racists. Given the state of the country at the time and to this day I do not find that situation unbelievable and without precedent. However once it was clear that it was all a ruse by that sack of shit I threw threw him into the sea and wished the worst on him. I did so on multiple occasions in the very thread I made to originally defend him and I know you know that because you were one of the people who gave me the most grief over the Jussie situation. It was one of the worst opinions I have ever had on here and I owned it. I was wrong. But I called for his head. I did not sit around after the lie was revealed and defend that sack of crap like it was originally implied.

It was one of my most embarrassing misses. I get that. I own that. I will for as long as anyone here remembers it. I threw the story out there and defended it to an embarrassing degree, but you know that once it was revealed it was all bullshit I was one of the people that called for jail time. I was called out repeatedly from thread to thread for that shit and I would repeatedly link my condemnations of that dumbass.

Mistake

Whether or not celeb douche canoes were on the "bandwagon" had nothing to do with any of my original opinion. I saw a story of a black man who was (going off the available information at the time) attacked by some shithead racists. Given the state of the country at the time and to this day I do not find that situation unbelievable and without precedent. However once it was clear that it was all a ruse by that sack of shit I threw threw him into the sea and wished the worst on him. I did so on multiple occasions in the very thread I made to originally defend him and I know you know that because you were one of the people who gave me the most grief over the Jussie situation. It was one of the worst opinions I have ever had on here and I owned it. I was wrong. But I called for his head. I did not sit around after the lie was revealed and defend that sack of crap like it was originally implied.

It was one of my most embarrassing misses. I get that. I own that. I will for as long as anyone here remembers it. I threw the story out there and defended it to an embarrassing degree, but you know that once it was revealed it was all bullshit I was one of the people that called for jail time. I was called out repeatedly from thread to thread for that shit and I would repeatedly link my condemnations of that dumbass.
It’s fine man, you caught me a few times too :messenger_grinning_smiling: But yeah, hopefully he gets jail, because fake police reports only end up hurting real victims of crimes

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Which is precisely why I said, the past is the past, what you say and do today is what matters. We all make mistakes and aren’t infallible.

Something cancel culture is less forgiving on like a bunch of little brainless retards.

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member

I'm going to say that he's speaking up about Elliot, because that dude was the loudest fucking celeb of them all.
Elliot, went on a fucking tirade about injustice and all sorts of shit. Virtue signaling hard, just to end up looking like another fool, in the extremely long line of fools who act/talk before thinking.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The future scammer ... Standing up in the back... From the show he was on with his real life siblings (I had a HUGE crush on the oldest sister, Jazz)

rrKICFe.jpg

Boss Mog

not really sure what your point is here.. why not go after the people who defended jussie long after the dubious details of the case came to light...these people just seem to be showing their support on the day the alleged crime was reported, because you know, hate crimes do take place...
I'm not sure what your point is. His story was ridiculous from the get go the fact that anybody believed him from day one is damning and should be mocked. Some people in this thread must be happy the old thread is purged because it would expose them to the same ridicule and maybe that's why that post upsets you.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
I never heard about any of this until the verdict, but what a prat. His vain attempt to improve his status through sympathy will have ramifications on race related issues for a long time. People will remember this, and people will use it to cast doubt on future events. It hurts the entire cause, and he should by rights be blackballed from the industry for this dickheaded stunt. No ifs, no buts.

GeekyDad

I'll be interested to see what the judge hands down. He deserves jailtime, if it was you or me we'd definitely get it, but let's see if his celebrity status has him walk with just probation.
Probably has less to do with celebrity status than the quality of his lawyer's arguments at the sentencing hearing(s).

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I'll be interested to see what the judge hands down. He deserves jailtime, if it was you or me we'd definitely get it, but let's see if his celebrity status has him walk with just probation.
why do you think he deserves jail time? it's essentially a victimless crime, just a collosal waste of resources and time.

LoneWolf&Subs

Neo Member
The sandwich was the real victim. Was it a meatball? Tuna? Roast beef? Was it even a sandwich? It could be a wrap. It might even be a pizza.

Billbofet

I thought I heard his sentencing is thought to be somewhat lenient as the DA that brought charges up on him is a Michelle Obama/Kamala Harris corrupt as fuck cronie that under-charged him once she was forced to.
Either way, he will not see the sort of punishment a non-celebrity individual that doesn't check the right boxes would get.
In five years, he'll probably write a book about it having focused internally and have learned a lot from all this. Healing with zero humility or guilt. Like Alec Baldwin is currently doing.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
He was guilty of felony charges but they let him leave on his own. 🤦‍♂️

well if anything don lemon might get fired over it …. Very least knocked his already plummeting credibility down to nearly nothing.

MacReady13

Given the state of the country at the time and to this day I do not find that situation unbelievable and without precedent
The state of your country...? Please explain the precedence you are speaking of here.
Now I'm not in American so maybe what I see is only colored by various media outlets not only on TV but also through Youtube BUT, what exactly is the state of your country in regards to racism? Are black people still being segregated from schools/venues? Are lynchings occurring regularly? Are black people treated worse in society as opposed to every other race? I mean, the USA was/is notorious for how it USED to treat black people in the past but today... I'm not saying racism is solved. Far from it. There will ALWAYS be racism no matter where you look but from what I can see, the USA is NOT a racist country and the huge majority of people are NOT racist in the slightest. Unless we have redefined the term racism today...

MacReady13

He was guilty of felony charges but they let him leave on his own. 🤦‍♂️

well if anything don lemon might get fired over it …. Very least knocked his already plummeting credibility down to nearly nothing.
Dom Lemon was accused of sexual harassment, wasn't he? I am quite certain many other celebs have been accused and have effectively been cancelled without being found guilty! How has he survived?

TDiddyLive

The state of your country...? Please explain the precedence you are speaking of here.
Now I'm not in American so maybe what I see is only colored by various media outlets not only on TV but also through Youtube BUT, what exactly is the state of your country in regards to racism? Are black people still being segregated from schools/venues? Are lynchings occurring regularly? Are black people treated worse in society as opposed to every other race? I mean, the USA was/is notorious for how it USED to treat black people in the past but today... I'm not saying racism is solved. Far from it. There will ALWAYS be racism no matter where you look but from what I can see, the USA is NOT a racist country and the huge majority of people are NOT racist in the slightest. Unless we have redefined the term racism today...
The hot word to add now is “systematic” and you’re twitter gold. Nobody can explain why something is systematic but if you try to argue it you become a racist for… reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom