• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very famous French Actor "Juicy Smulliet" found Guilty on 5 out of 6 charges of orchestrating Fake Hate Crime against himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
why do you think he deserves jail time? it's essentially a victimless crime, just a collosal waste of resources and time.
Victimless!? It flamed the fire of the lefts false “ racism “ narrative that caused deaths ,riots, mass crime, and violence that is still going on in major cities directly because of that false narrative and stupid actions passed.. all for votes.
Victimless my ass.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
He'll likely get a slap on the wrist which is the usual course for celebs. Celebs have the advantage of lawyers and jury. And even when that fails and they are guilty, the celebs have one thing most people dont have which helps squash jail time. Celebs = Community Service.

Joe Shmuck getting convicted probably wont get any community service because he's a nobody. But a celeb has added value by being a face people notice so giving him 200 hours community service is something lawyers would argue for and the judge might think it's worth more to society than personal punishment in a prison cell.

Last edited:
Having some of the most powerful and/or influential people in the country, backing you because of a certain narrative/agenda even when they know it’s bullshit, tends to build massive hubris to keep going.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Yeah i only found out about that just recently.. Though I don't think they can do much where the evidence is just overwhelming, kinda like the Rittenhouse case. They will hurt themselves if any of them try to help something that was so idiotic.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
to say you knew it was a self imposed hate crime hoax on day 1 would have been jumping the gun. it was definitely appropriate for people to show their support initially, even with raised eyebrows...
One thing is to show support, the other one to start saying “we must stop being a safe harbour of racism and hate” and the like to try to ride the wave or throw gasoline on the fire (you seem almost happy you have this accident…).

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Victimless!? It flamed the fire of the lefts false “ racism “ narrative that caused deaths ,riots, mass crime, and violence that is still going on in major cities directly because of that false narrative and stupid actions passed.. all for votes.
Victimless my ass.
maybe that's how the justice system works in Afghanistan, but not here

dr_octagon

Banned
why do you think he deserves jail time? it's essentially a victimless crime, just a collosal waste of resources and time.
Taxpayer money. Time and effort wasted on a crime that didn't exist. Using power and influence to encourage blame on groups of people based on lies. Abuse of postion to gain benefit from a social perspective, even if it's not monetary.

You admit it is waste of resources and time. Would you be impressed if your report was delayed or treated as a lower priority because of an attention seeking liar?

Wouldn't you want to discourage multiple instance of lying and similar behaviour? It was an orchestrated web of lies deliberately engineered to provoke a response, gain sympathy and broadcasted to boost his own narcissism. That takes a sustained effort of fuckery and disregard for being a decent human being.

He is a cunt and jail time is more tham warranted, given his pathological lying and inability to recognise his mistakes.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
What he did was not only a massive waste of resources by the city and state, but it caused irreparable damage in other ways as well.

He deserves at least SOME jail time for this.

I don't want him locked up for an absurd amount of time, because he isn't worth the tax dollars to keep him locked up, but a year and a boot out the door sounds right.

Bro, what you did made it that much harder for this country to come together.

CGiRanger

Banned
I don't want him locked up for an absurd amount of time, because he isn't worth the tax dollars to keep him locked up, but a year and a boot out the door sounds right.

Bro, what you did made it that much harder for this country to come together.
Remember the interview he did? It's surreal to go back and watch it now. He's a pure narcissistic sociopath

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom