• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead: Destinies - Official Announcement Trailer

Spyxos

Get your first look at The Walking Dead: Destinies, the new choice-driven action-adventure game where you'll have a chance to rewrite the story of The Walking Dead as you know it, reliving the biggest moments from seasons 1-4 of the TV show. Destinies is in development for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch

twdd-screen1-1692230263183.png

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
TWD-Destinies-Ann_08-17-23-1024x576.jpg

Publisher GameMill Entertainment and developer Flu Games have announced The Walking Dead: Destinies for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). A release date was not announced, but it will be priced at $49.99.

The Walking Dead: Destinies is a third-person narrative-driven action adventure game where player choice reshapes the events of Seasons 1 to 4 of the AMC original series.

The player begins the game as Rick Grimes and visits key locations from the show, including Greene farm, the prison, Woodbury, and Atlanta. According to the publisher, you will be able to “weave your own path through series events” when you approach key choice moments that can determine who lives and who dies.

The game will feature over a dozen characters from the AMC original series, including Rick, Shane, Michonne, Carol, Daryl, and more. Each character has their own unique abilities, and resource management is required, including a limited amount of weapons (bats, crossbows, katanas, revolvers, shotguns, etc.) and ammo.

SteadyEvo

Also coming to PS3, 360, and Wii

Looks janky and old school but if the choices are meaningful that’s all that matters.

MiguelItUp

This looks.... rough AF. Not really sure who this game is for. I mean, I know that show did well, but I feel like the majority that were into it around this period have moved on and don't care to revisit. But I could be wrong.

poodaddy

Does anyone still care about this series? Asking honestly. It became just another trashy prime time TV piece of garbage ten years ago, watched primarily by housewives and boring normies, so who the Hell wants this? Let this IP die and do interesting games with different IP's man.

This industry is creatively bankrupt for the most part, with some real stand out exceptions as of late.

they could just use photos and it would be fine for what that trash looks like.
I could make better looking models than this and I have 0 budget. I don't understand who hires them. This is not even sarcasm, I have a degree in Game Art and have all the 3D software needed. I am not trying to sound cool or anything, but my point is, it's not as hard as it used to be to make thing ls good looking or even AAA if you really try. There are even 3D tutorials that look AAA and teach you how to make high quality assets on www.udemy.com

Either this is some studio made up of upcoming "graduates" or they are just plain awful. There is so much advanced 3D tech now with Maya, Max, Blender, Cinema 4D and Zbrush Substance Painter and these people can't make a block look even remotely interesting. It's depressing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom