• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Things you hear from your significant other that drives you wild ......

My wife and I got it on amidst all this craziness and she was riding it pretty hard and jumped off and said damnit I dripped it all over the bed..... needless to say we continued after that ..... sorry just trying to lighten the mood

"I want a divorce."

tenor.gif

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
I can't repeat most of it without sounding like a pervert.

But I love when she tells me something that sounds like bs, but ends up being true.
I also obviously love when she tells me that my advice helped, or that she realizes I was right. She knows she's going to get some after that, so I'm now wondering if she actually means it, or if she's trying to get the D without asking for it.
Damn

I can't repeat most of it without sounding like a pervert.

But I love when she tells me something that sounds like bs, but ends up being true.
I also obviously love when she tells me that my advice helped, or that she realizes I was right. She knows she's going to get some after that, so I'm now wondering if she actually means it, or if she's trying to get the D without asking for it.
Damn
Super sexy sneaky sluts.

Top Bottom