• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This forum is racist.

Lol, the OP's meltdown is hilarious.

They attack "the forum" (as if it's some singular homogenous entity) for not willing to engage in rational debate, while also not even trying to engage in rational debate him/her/they/was/were self.... lol!

Stuart360

I think people like the OP is the reason the masses will eventually turn against the whole woke agenda.
Every SJW i have seen on this and other forums always acts like this. Follow what i say or you are racist, homophobic, etc, all in a aggressive and bitter and nasty way. Kind of reminds you a fascist movement ironically.

To say the whole 'woke movement' is about inclusivity and freedom for everyone, that group really are the least tolerant of any group. Basically follow their rhetoric or you're Hitler, and you will be exposed and cancelled.

RAÏSanÏa

trudeau-ceremonial-chief-20160304-topix.jpg

They more diverse than us. WOOF!

Larlight

Just go to Resetera where you can be in their nice little echo chamber where you have to fear walking on egg shells because you accidentally used the wrong pronouns.

Top Bottom