• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is sheer Arrogance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangace

r2951962619.jpg

I think this kid can play but i personally think proclaiming yourself to be the so called "choosen 1" is just going too far. Even the great ones Micheal Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, Garnett and Duncan don't go around telling everybody how good they are. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but in my opinion i think its too early for lebron to anointe(sp) himself the choosen one.

we need a freaking spell check

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Lost Weekend said:
Maybe he is Jesus. Maybe he is our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Probably. There DOES seem to be alot of desperate middle-age men approaching him, after all...

FnordChan

Actually, that's part of his email address: chosen1984@aol.com. Pity they didn't have enough room to fit the whole thing across his shoulders; look for the rest of the address to be tattooed on LeBron's lower back as soon as he has the money...

FnordChan

vangace said:
r2951962619.jpg

I think this kid can play but i personally think proclaiming yourself to be the so called "choosen 1" is just going too far. Even the great ones Micheal Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, Garnett and Duncan don't go around telling everybody how good they are. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but in my opinion i think its too early for lebron to anointe(sp) himself the choosen one.

we need a freaking spell check

how funny would it be if it really did say "CHOOSEN 1". That guy would have been owned for life.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
that's certainly better than having Golden Palace.com on your back

Joe

put yourself in his shoes. he was 18 playing high school basketball and the entire sports world was watching him. espn was playing his games. he was hyped as one of the greatest basketball players ever and he was just 18. then he goes #1, gets rookie of the year, has millions of dollars, he's famous and what is he now? 19? it's arrogant but you can't blame him.

Given he is deeply religous I have a feeling that it has something to do with that, not the second coming of Jesus on the basketball court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom