• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those who worked in food service/retail, what are the worst types of customers you encountered?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Fuckin ChadBurger over here

Did you ever take them up on that proposition? One time a couple fat chicks walked into the gas station I was working at(overnight job so it was like 2 in the morning). One asks if I want to go into the bathroom with her now or visit her after my shift ends. I politely declined, saying I had a girlfriend(I did).

She straight up says "Oh c'mon, all guys say that!".

Like first how many times you asking dudes to fuck you in a bathroom, and second if they all saying that there's probably a reason. Hit the gym Bertha.
LOL.

In high school english class, some reason the tables we all sat at (5-6 people per grouped up desks) had to come up with a female name. I forget why, but I think the english teacher wanted to pick the best one to use for his teachings.

Our group came up with "Big Bertha". It was actually my idea.

When the teacher collected all the names, he took offence to the Big Bertha one and did a 10 minute spiel about his insulting it was and did some background story about nicknames. This was in the 90s. So not even modern day SJW stuff.

He grilled our table in class for coming up with a stupid name and we all blamed one guy. It was really my idea and some reason he didn't fight back saying it wasn't his idea. He kind of took it like a punching bag. And it's not like he was good friends with any of us. lol

It was hilarious.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Fuckin ChadBurger over here

Did you ever take them up on that proposition? One time a couple fat chicks walked into the gas station I was working at(overnight job so it was like 2 in the morning). One asks if I want to go into the bathroom with her now or visit her after my shift ends. I politely declined, saying I had a girlfriend(I did).

She straight up says "Oh c'mon, all guys say that!".

Like first how many times you asking dudes to fuck you in a bathroom, and second if they all saying that there's probably a reason. Hit the gym Bertha.

A few times yea. Not proud of it but one of them looked like the mom from Smallville so I was like, fuck it. And I did.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
worked retail security & it was pretty fun nabbing shoplifters store had a great camera system everybody steals btw. guy pulled a knife out on my team & I one time. the most annoying ones were the ones that kept coming back stealing multiple times even after they knew they were being watched and knew security knew they stole, but didn't give a fukk. they ended up getting confident that they can keep getting away with it & that security wasn't going to do anything, but we just didn't have all the steps to go ahead and nab them, but when we finally had all the steps & grabbed em we all usually felt a huge sense of satisfaction I know I did. so while they were annoying my gamer instincts would usually kick in & ultimately they became the most fun people to try to nab & made me better at the game

I worked lots of jobs and most people where I live were nice honestly. Most of my issues came from coworkers and managers being awful people.

AJUMP23

I was a burger flipper at a mcDonalds, but I never had customer issues. But the people I worked with were pervs.

Top Bottom