• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Timesplitters 2 Review - The Perfect Sequel

TimeSplitters were so good couch/floor co-op!

I just wish we could get more fun FPS games for consoles and not just your typical super serious CoDs and Battlefields.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Timesplitters 2 is by far one of the best FPS games I've played. So much content as well. The campaign was really good, but you also had plenty of arcade modes and challenges to have fun with. Not even mentioning the map creator with bots which was tons of fun to mess around with.

I get why people would prefer Future Perfect, but 2 just holds such a special place in my heart. Incredible game.

Wish the series would get some renewed love.

Retinoid

2 and 3 were god-like in terms of content. Seriously, the amount of different characters, maps, and game modes crammed on one disk was absolutely ridiculous. You'd never see that level of density in a MP game on release these days, it would all locked behind DLC and microtransactions. It really was a different time.

Last edited:

ZehDon

2 was unquestionably great, but Future Perfect was damn near flawless. Brilliant campaign, funny as hell, with seemingly impossible amount of content... and somehow all of it was good? They don't make 'em like they used to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom