• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands publisher confirms early 2022 release window

Bullet Club

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands publisher confirms early 2022 release window​

Developer Gearbox finally unveiled Borderlands spin-off, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, ahead of E3 at Kickoff Live, and we were told to expect an “early 2022” launch for the game. Now, publisher Take-Two has narrowed down the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands release date by a bit as part of the company’s latest financial results.

Take-Two has confirmed that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is due to launch during the company’s 2022 fiscal year, which ends in March. In other words, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will launch sometime between January 1 and March 31, 2022.

As you’ve probably seen Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a full, standalone follow-up to the Borderlands 2 DLC, Assault on Dragon Keep. The D&D-inspired adventure will let you customise your character (maybe you should spin up a D&D character creator for inspiration), build a multiclass suite of abilities, and cast spells at enemies alongside your usual loadout of lootable guns.

Source: PCGamesN

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
If you want a game that subverts the RPG genre by cramming in tons of unfunny attempts at humor, without having even a single serious scene uninterrupted by cringe jokes, this game is for you.

Also will feature a lovingly crafted gay romance between the only two flawless characters in the game.

bbeach123

Damn , I know people playing this game not for the story but I just cant, had to tap out after the first planet . Everything just ...I cant...Don't know what to say .

KellyNole

don't people hate this character? why does gearbox insist on doubling down on the dumbest things

Am I the only person who really likes Tiny Tina? I thought she was hilarious. Maybe it was the beers I consumed while playing way back when. Maybe I need to play it again without the beer goggles.

Kuranghi

Tiny Tina was funny for that first time, its not for everyone but I liked it at the time, subsequent stuff missed the point a tad and BL3 was just rubbish for me, big disappointment when I was sitting ready to play it with 2 friends on launch day.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Tina arguably had the best expansion content in Borderlands 2. This looks to be in that same vein. I'm down. So this is a new game or an expansion on Borderlands 3?

Monokrom

Am I the only person who really likes Tiny Tina? I thought she was hilarious. Maybe it was the beers I consumed while playing way back when. Maybe I need to play it again without the beer goggles.

I really like Tiny Tina too and looking forward to this release. :)

8hml.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom