• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titles and logos for new The Dark Pictures games have been discovered

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

image.php

Thanks mods for the title change x2

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As discovered by Twitter user @the_marmolade, the logos and titles have registered with EUIPO, the European Union Intellectual Property Office.

The five games are:

• The Dark Pictures: Directive 8020
  • The Dark Pictures: The Craven Man
  • The Dark Pictures: Intercession
  • The Dark Pictures: Winterfold
  • The Dark Pictures Presents O Death

bender

What time is it?
I’d say it was much slower paced than Until Dawn. Kept wondering where the story was going.

How was their latest game and Little Hope?

I didn't try it but the premise of Little Hope look way more interesting than Medan. The problem with making the games so bite sized is that it's hard to get invested in the characters. I don't think they'll ever reach the highs of the bitch slap in Until Dawn.

I haven't liked any of their games aside from Until Dawn. That one was fun and it felt like a cheaper version of Scream with some nice moments and less 4th wall.

Cryio

With another 5 games that are at best 1 year apart and more likely 2 years apart in between, will they use Unreal 4 for ease of development or will they switch at the 6th or 7th game on Unreal 5?

As discovered by Twitter user @the_marmolade, the logos and titles have registered with EUIPO, the European Union Intellectual Property Office.

The five games are:

• The Dark Pictures: Directive 8020
  • The Dark Pictures: The Craven Man
  • The Dark Pictures: Intercession
  • The Dark Pictures: Winterfold
  • The Dark Pictures Presents O Death
Would be awesome if Winterfold had to do with a yeti.

Top Bottom