• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is releasing on June 16th, 2022

ManaByte

Gold Member
Remember all the people loudly proclaiming how they were cancelling Game Pass?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Papacheeks

Banned
Remember all the people loudly proclaiming how they were cancelling Game Pass?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Yea one game that you can own for $30, out of a sea of nothing for mostly 2022, such a great deal in gaming. Pay $14.99 sign up for Shredders revenge then hopefully cancel until fall when Forza, gears collection drops. I'm buying it cause its literally $30 and well worth it for a well made 6 player co-op beat-em up.

But you cant defend the lack of content Xbox has had. SHredders revenge is a great get because everyone who grew up with turtles will get this game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Bodacious

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I'm beyond excited for this game...it's seriously my dream TMNT game! 💜💙❤️🧡

Even as a GamePass subscriber, I'm going to be buying digital and physical copies. Huge thanks to the all involved in its development! :)

Last edited:
Yea one game that you can own for $30, out of a sea of nothing for mostly 2022, such a great deal in gaming. Pay $14.99 sign up for Shredders revenge then hopefully cancel until fall when Forza, gears collection drops. I'm buying it cause its literally $30 and well worth it for a well made 6 player co-op beat-em up.

But you cant defend the lack of content Xbox has had. SHredders revenge is a great get because everyone who grew up with turtles will get this game.
Gamepass is such a good deal that my backlog has only been growing (just finished Sniper Elite 5 at least). Btw I'm buying this game on the Switch despite having Gamepass :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Papacheeks

Banned
Gamepass is such a good deal that my backlog has only been growing (just finished Sniper Elite 5 at least). Btw I'm buying this game on the Switch despite having Gamepass :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Im getting it on steam hopefully its cross play. All my friends are getting it. The fact you can be casey jones makes this instant purchase.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Steam for me. The steam deck has assured I'll never buy any multi platform game on switch again.
Think steam deck killed game pass for me. Rather play the majority of its releases on my deck. Wait for sales if I wanna save some $

Last edited:

ThaGuy

So is this cross play, cause if so I would still get the switch version just to take with me and still play? But gamepass is nice also ☺️

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
So is this cross play, cause if so I would still get the switch version just to take with me and still play? But gamepass is nice also ☺️

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is now available to download to console from the XBox app.

Thankfully, it's showing cross-platform play! 🙂

t1aj5OV.png

Last edited:

Hakiroto

I'm getting this on switch.
Yeah, providing it runs well on there, I'll be doing the same! That said, if it has cross-platform multiplayer, I'll play it through first on Xbox (thanks, Game Pass!) as it'll be easier to play there with friends on Xbox and PC.

Well, shit. I'm all about Turtles in Time being the GOAT.

But even Turtles in Time doesn't have Casey Jones in it. This is hype as hell. Hmmm....

Last edited:

Mato

I've been excited to play this, if it was out I'd get it now and play it all weekend. But by the time it's out I will have lost interest. It's always like this, is there something wrong with me.

johnjohn

This isn't the only game coming to Game Pass lol, but it's definitely an awesome addition!

Papacheeks

Banned
This isn't the only game coming to Game Pass lol, but it's definitely an awesome addition!

My point is the game is literally $24.99. It's not like its starfield where the game is 60-70$ game. This is a game that regardless of gamepass is at a fair/attractive price point. It's def a bonus if you have gamepass.

It's a big get like streets of rage 4 was. But entire year for gamepass has been pretty shit this year so far. So everyone jumping from the rooftops for a $24 game seems a little desperate.

amigastar

Looking good

SSfox

Day one on PS4/PS5

This game has to have a MR X Nightmare mode. That made SOR 4 the best beat em up of all time. Insane replay value.
Yup it's fun AH, but i hope netplay will be much better. And they will do something about the quitters in survival mode, it was quite annoying the people that quite after +1 hour / lvl +30 in survivor mode, and you won't get anything, nor reward or xp ect, it was just bunch of time wasting many times. Survival was super fun but i had to stop playing coop because of the this.

Kagey K

Banned

TMNT, Shadowron Trilogy and Naraka Bladepoint all in a week. Seems like a good second half of June and the full list hasn't even dropped yet.

Then there was Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Sniper Elite 5 and Chorvus in the 1st half.

Certainly a terrible deal for 15.00

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
TMNT, Shadowron Trilogy and Naraka Bladepoint all in a week. Seems like a good second half of June and the full list hasn't even dropped yet.

Then there was Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Sniper Elite 5 and Chorvus in the 1st half.

Certainly a terrible deal for 15.00

Ninja Gaiden trillogy out of sigma I heard was not a good collection. ninjai gaiden 3 is basically unplayable. Sniper elite 5 is a decent get as those games are fun. I own most of them, and I also was able to buy them super cheap on the regular. Chorvus in my opinion is the good get on top of shredders revenge.

Gambit2483

What's the point in making Physical buyers suffer by having a 2 month gap between the digital release?

Was this poor planning? Or an attempt to make people double and triple dip? I seriously hope this doesn't become a trend among game launches (I'm looking at you Sonic Origins) and I'm surprised more people aren't complaining

Last edited:
What's the point in making Physical buyers suffer by having a 2 month gap between the digital release?

Was this poor planning? Or an attempt to make people double and triple dip? I seriously hope this doesn't become a trend among game launches (I'm looking at you Sonic Origins) and I'm surprised more people aren't complaining
I thought the physical version will be released on the 29th of july? This is clearly not two months.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member

Because the physical release is by Limited Run. It's technically a third party making it and not DotEmu.

They only produce what is pre-ordered, so if you want a copy pay up now.

Because the physical release is by Limited Run. It's technically a third party making it and not DotEmu.

They only produce what is pre-ordered, so if you want a copy pay up now.
If the physical release is done by Limited Run why can you preorder the game from different retailers like for example Amazon?? Or am I misunderstanding something???

ManaByte

Gold Member
If the physical release is done by Limited Run why can you preorder the game from different retailers like for example Amazon?? Or am I misunderstanding something???

Limited Run is putting their games out at Amazon and Best Buy and a few other places now. Look at the listing on Amazon, it's Limited Run.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
It's PlayAnywhere!!!
Xbox Cloud Saves, too, so it should sync your progress across Xbox and PC like SoR4.
---
I switch my region to NZ and looked at the Windows Store listing then checked on Xbox with US region, and they both say it launches in 15hrs(6am PST). I was hoping to take a trip to NZ and play it early.

Last edited:
Top Bottom