• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online (09/24/20 - 09/27/20)

Maybe. I haven't played any of his games since Siren though. Is he even still with the same team?

EDIT: I had NO idea he made the Gravity Rush games. I've never played them, but now I think I have to.
Gravity Rush still exudes some of those dark undertones with its worldbuilding and lore.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
unknown.png
For LOVE OF GOD.......please, PLEASE not be Square Store exclusive.

Last edited:

ranmafan

Well looks like my nier automata black box set will get a nice companion with the white snow set! Already preordered it now in Japan. Thank goodness square enix put up preorders now.

Bombolone

Gold Member
Mobile game looks nice. Like the turn based gameplay from what I saw

Edit:
Wtf is gacha

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
As much as I love Nier Automata, it pisses me off to no end that SE/Platinum STILL hasn't even attempted to fix the PC version...
How shitty it is? Wasn't there a patch from some dude fixing a lot of the issues?

Typhares

I always forget that the jap version had a brother/sister instead of father/daughter relationship. Shame it's not a ps5 remake like demon's soul that would have been neat.

Bombolone

Gold Member
As much as I love Nier Automata, it pisses me off to no end that SE/Platinum STILL hasn't even attempted to fix the PC version...
I was feeling bad about grabbing it on the PS4.
I wanted the pc ver. for 60fps gameplay.
Didn't know PC had problems until today.

*Hugging* my PS4 copy.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Thankfully, yes! But a third-party mod shouldn't be a requirement to play the game as intended.
Have you tried it? Sorry to ask so much, but I'm considering buying the PC ver (has a 50% discount now on steam) to replay it at 60 fps. :)

Aggelos

FFVIIR hasn't gotten a single patch in 5 months, i don't know what's going on at SE Japan studios.

It's too early. Assuming that the wait for FF7Remake Episode 2 is a long road, maybe they'll be something for it later down the line (patches, DLCs and whatnot)
Maybe once the timed exclusivity is up.

Guilty_AI

How shitty it is? Wasn't there a patch from some dude fixing a lot of the issues?
Actually is more of a "PC players issues" as of now. How the FPS is crappy due to some poor optimizations (although ps4 version suffers from similar problems), or issues with setting resolutions higher than 900p which is the native version. Pretty much all fixed by the FAR mod but its still a shame you need a third party program for that.

Top Bottom