• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Gameshow Lineup confirmed

Kagey K

Banned
September 24th:

20:00 ~ 20:50 - Xbox Tokyo Game Show Showcase 2020

22:00 ~ 22:50 - Square Enix

September 25th:

20:00 ~ 20:50 - Sega/Atlus TV

22:00 ~ 22:50 - Capcom showcase featuring Resident Evil Village and more.

September 26th:

14:00 ~ 14:50 - Cyberpunk 2077 'Night City Wire Japan special

15:00 ~ 16:50 - Level 5 TGS 2020 special meeting. Focusing on Megaton Musashi, Yokai Gakuen y and Ni No kuni: Cross Worlds

20:00 ~ 20:50 - Konami information program

21:00 ~ 22:50 - Koei Tecmo special. Ryza 2 and unannounced game

September 27th:

15:00 ~ 15:50 - Koei Tecmo Musou special. 2 new Dynasty Warrior games announcement.

17:00 ~ 18:50 - Bandai Namco. Scarlet Nexus and Sword Art Online

All the times above are based on Japanese timezone
The schedule is not final and could change.

Is this our next best chance at Series X price and launch?

Last edited:

Jose92

[Membe
Quite the timeline we got here Xbox Showcase is the opening show of TGS.

While sony is not even listed to have a showcase throughout TGS. But probably they will have a big conference soon.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

No NieR Replicant HD
200.gif

Bet you square will announce FF16 there, and here's hoping Level-5 announces a new Dark Cloud game (long overdue).

If there's no announcement from Square regarding FF16, we may get something about Project Athia instead.

Kagey K

Banned
Bet you square will announce FF16 there, and here's hoping Level-5 announces a new Dark Cloud game (long overdue).

If there's no announcement from Square regarding FF16, we may get something about Project Athia instead.
Unless its going to be like Forgotten Anne, its 100 years out.

Might as well forget it exists for the next 5 years.

SaucyJack

While sony is not even listed to have a showcase throughout TGS. But probably they will have a big conference soon.

if Sony have a conference as expected on 9th then what would they show at TGS barely two weeks later?

TGS is online too, right?

turtlepowa

Banned

I bet they will wait for the TGS hoping for Microsoft to reveal the price and make another event after the TGS.

Last edited:

ranmafan

I really hope the bandai Namco section is more than just scarlet nexus and sword art online. I want them to announce that super robot Taisen title for the 30th anniversary rumored a few months back. Would be a good time to do so, however I bet they’ll announce that on one of their srt streams on another date.

Last edited:

Aggelos

Kadve

Sony's confidence levels must be of the chat by now. That's the second major gaming event they just completely skipped this year!

And it's not like they showed us much at E3....

GeorgPrime

Banned
Sony's confidence levels must be of the chat by now. That's the second major gaming event they just completely skipped this year!

And it's not like they showed us much at E3....

They will make a huge Sony Playstation 5 event before the launch and everyone will report about it. What do you need more?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Sony like - Guys u make a single PS5 yet? What we skipping TGS too? Cant we just put a modem from the 90s out there, now one can tell the difference.... it worked for the Coleco Chameleon people didn’t it.

Last edited:

Aggelos

Capcom Development Division 1, tweets

Producer Pete Fabiano tweets

Last edited:

Sethbacca

I got all excited for that Ni No Kuni listing hoping it's a part 3 only to look it up and realize it's an iOS/Android MMO game. :messenger_face_steam::messenger_face_steam:

Damigos

Sony not listed.
I believe Sony will wait for the Xbox price and date reveal and then they will have their own show.
Sony can wait a lot more than MS, since PS4s are still selling while production of Xbox One (at least one X) has stopped.

Aggelos

It's happening.

Probably not. Fuck Konami.

Konami is a mere shadow of their former self (selves). Not much is expected to be happening (from them).
If indeed a new Silent Hill game is to happen (from/by them), they would only license the franchise, not handle the development. Probably another studio would be doing it (such as Sony Studio Japan).
Konami is a good-for-nothing, a ne'er-do-well case...

Top Bottom