• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Henderson: Activision to Delay next CoD, No CoD in 2023

Javthusiast

Banned
Did hell just freeze over? Cod skipping a year?

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

No need for yearly cod…it’s pretty clear they can make bank by just releasing content for warzone and they just make cod 22 more gaas

ethomaz

Banned
He was complaining about something thousands of Twitter accounts do, but he was calling out Tom Henderson for it.
Well I agree with him.
This Tom guys is a faker.
It is different when I comment that on Twitter vs Tom faking to have inside info.
FakeTom didn’t comment… he faked to have first hand info.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Is this MS taking a knee to run out the clock on the PlayStation CoD exclusivity contract?

No. They can't. Those contracts are by game, not by date or year or something odd like that.

The game can delay, get moved to a different date etc, none of that would have to do with Sony as everyone would just take money from those deals and just delay past them lol

I mean damn Mana, did you even think about that for 5 min before posting it? lol

kingfey

Banned
Here is follow up to the story ManaByte ManaByte .

Activision will make the historic decision not to release the main Call of Duty game in 2023, following a reported delay.

A report from Bloomberg revealed the sensational development on February 22, leaving fans of the franchise wondering what’s next for the series.

Call of Duty: Warzone, Activision’s free-to-play battle royale experience, will continue with seasonal updates so fans don’t miss out. On top of that, the 2022 release – reported to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – will be released in the fall of 2022, as expected.

The news was shared on social media by Roundhill Investments

Lognor

Banned
No. They can't. Those contracts are by game, not by date or year or something odd like that.

The game can delay, get moved to a different date etc, none of that would have to do with Sony as everyone would just take money from those deals and just delay past them lol

I mean damn Mana, did you even think about that for 5 min before posting it? lol
What contract?

ethomaz

Banned
Just to you guys understand.

Bloomberg has the public site.
And the Bloomberg Terminal.

Bloomberg Terminal is like a paywall site where the news are posted before go to public site… Tom probably got the info from somebody that has access to Bloomberg Terminal… you need to pay for it (it is more like a subscription).

Edit - Most of the paid users from Bloomberg Terminal are stock market companies that wants to have access asap to these reports.

Last edited:
Top Bottom