• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Tomb Raider Survivor Timeline (2013 - 2015 and 2018) Development - Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary Celebration"

SnapShot

I enjoyed playing through the new reboot trilogy, kind of like some of the scrapped survival horror take elements and the look of the enemies, wouldn't mind seeing those enemies re-used for a future title

Last edited:

Fredrik

Only watched the last video, they scrapped so much. I wonder if the companion gameplay ideas was what later turned into God of War’s ”Boy!”, Cory was at Crystal Dynamics back then (only for cinematics though so maybe it’s a longshot)

Last edited:

alf717

Have to play on pc and use a mod to disable it. It either disables or greatly reduces it . Mistake of them not releasing a proper definitive edition on pc
I found a mod called Yamatai patch that kept tripping my AV software. I'm sure it is a false positive but it was annoying to deal with so I just put the game on hold.

kiphalfton

I enjoyed the first two games. Didn't play the third game, but if it follows the same gameplay loop I'm not really super interested. Leveling up weapons and crafting, though okay, gets a bit tedious after doing it two games in a row. Also it was a bit odd not having any enemies respawn at all, when going back through areas. I wouldn't generally complain about that, but it just makes the game feel a bit empty after you've mowed down the enemy.

scalman

so good games ... enjoyed them all ..want something new now... next gen reboot maybe ? someone make engine that could be run only on next gen consoles and high end pc's, then i will be forced to buy one ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom