• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of December 2020

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

December 2020 is the final big bang month of the year for game releases on PC, PS5, PS4, Series X, Xbox One, and Stadia.

#10 Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond

Platform : PC VR

Release date : December 11

#9 Immortals Fenyx Rising

Platform : PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch, Stadia

Release date : December 3

#8 Override 2: Super Mech League

Platform : PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch

Release date : December 22

#7 Twin Mirror: Lost On Arrival

Platform : PC, PS4, XBO

Release date : December 1

#6 MXGP 2020
PC, PS4, XBox One
December 16, 2020

#5 Worms Rumble

Platform : PC, PS5, PS4

#4 Chronos: Before the Ashes

Platform : PC PS4 XBOX ONE SWITCH STADIA

Release date : December 1, 2020

#3 Empire of Sin

Platform : PC, PS4, XBO, Switch

#2 Call of the Sea

Platform : PC XBOX ONE XSX

Release date : December 8

#1 Cyberpunk 2077

Platform : PC PS5, XSX PS4 XBOX ONE Stadia

Release date : December 10

BONUS

Temtem

Platform :pS5

Release date : December 8

LectureMaster

Gold Member
Looking forward to Immortals Fenyx Rising, the previews are promising so far.

I actually don't mind more BOTW knock offs as long as they are sincere .

Radical_3d

I’m curious about Call of the Sea. A few legendary Spanish devs involved in that project. Including the lead designer Tatiana Delgado.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
That Medal of Honor game seems interesting. I was a fan of Allied Assault and the first Call of Duty games, so being able to play something that resembles that but in VR seems very very cool.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I’m keeping my eye on this one. I’m afraid Alyx set the bar way too high though.
I've yet to play that one! I'm reserving it for when I have a monster PC. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Right now my fav is Superhot VR, that one felt like a John Wick simulator.

TintoConCasera

You’re in for a treat when you do. Make sure to refresh your memory on the HL storyline.
Totally! I was planning on replaying it with the MMoD mod, which seems to improve and modernize a lot of things, like making bullets proyectiles instead of hit-scanners.

OutRun88

Totally! I was planning on replaying it with the MMoD mod, which seems to improve and modernize a lot of things, like making bullets proyectiles instead of hit-scanners.

Wow this looks great. I wish I would have known about it when I played through them earlier this year!

If you haven’t played Black Mesa yet (full release), it’s probably my favorite game of the year. They recently dropped a major enhancement update!

*thread derailment over

TintoConCasera

Wow this looks great. I wish I would have known about it when I played through them earlier this year!

If you haven’t played Black Mesa yet (full release), it’s probably my favorite game of the year. They recently dropped a major enhancement update!

*thread derailment over
Shit, what? I've played it earlier this year... I have to check that out!

Cheers mate

Top Bottom