• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of February 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

February 2022 is filled with awesome games for everyone playing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/One, and Nintendo Switch. Here's everything worth considering.

Martha is Dead

Platform : PC XSX|S Xbox One PS4 PS5

Release Date : February 24, 2022

CrossfireX

Platform : Xbox One XSX|S

Release Date : February 10, 2022

Sifu

Platform : PC PS4 PS5

Release Date : February 8, 2022

Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 Xbox One XSX|S Stadia

Release Date : February 22, 2022

Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 Xbox One XSX|S Switch

Release Date : February 15, 2022

Total War: Warhammer III

Platform : PC

Release Date : February 17, 2022

The King of Fighters XV

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 XSX|S

Release Date : February 17, 2022

Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 Xbox One XSX|S

Release Date : February 4, 2022

Horizon Forbidden West

Platform : PS4 PS5

Release Date : February 18, 2022

Elden Ring

Release Date : February 25, 2022

BONUS

Grid Legends

Release Date : February 25

OlliOlli World

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 Xbox One XSX|S Switch

Release Date : February 8, 2022

0:00 Intro
0:10 Martha is Dead
1:14 CrossfireX
2:24 Sifu
3:48 Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
4:53 Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires
6:18 Total War: Warhammer III
7:07 The King of Fighters XV
8:21 Dying Light 2 Stay Human
9:18 Horizon Forbidden West
10:05 Elden Ring
10:58 BONUS
Grid Legends
OlliOlli World

CheeseCake

Really wish HFW was on PC...

Sad Beauty And The Beast GIF

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Elden Ring is all I need. :lollipop_content:

I might also try WH3, since it'll be on game pass and I've always been interested in trying out a Total War game.

Will also get DL2 at a later (much later) date. March will be Stranger of Paradise and Triangle Strategy.

Markio128

I’m so ready for some new games - I’ve pretty much exhausted my backlog now. Looks like there’ll be no shortage of great games to play from Feb onwards.

Raven117

Gold Member
Some great stuff...But Elden Ring stands above.

Will enjoy HZD and Grand Turismo concurrently.

Finally....the draught is over.

Last edited:

Stamps1646

If I can pull myself away from Monster Hunter: Rise *PC* & Pokémon Legends: Arceus, I have a lot on my plate for Feb:

Dying Light 2: Stay Human
Sifu
Lost Ark
Elden Ring
Desinty 2: The Witch Queen *I hate this series, and yet I'm always pulled in because of my friends*
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons expansion.

Bartski

Gold Member
the biggest month in gaming for me as far as I can remember, I don't remember the last time I had to postpone playing games I'm on day one hype for yet here we are.

Bragr

Banned
Total War Warhammer III on Game Pass baby.

Super strong month, I am curious how Dying Light 2 will fare, I'm not sure if it's gonna top the first in reviews or sales.

HAYA8U5A

Can't wait for Forbidden West. Big Codemasters fan and will get GRID eventually but horrible release timing that close to GT7 (Will also have the free Assetto Corsa PS5 upgrade that would knock GRID to 3rd on my racing list). Still have not played the first Dying Light despite owning it so should probably play that first before knowing if I should be interested in DL2.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Pre-ordered the digital ultimate edition for Dying Light 2: Stay Human. Super fucking hyped!!! Will pre-order Horizon II: Forbidden West tomorrow at GameStop for PS5. Will wait on the disc version for Sifu and wait on reviews for Crossfire X campaign. No interest in any of the other games.

kunonabi

I'm all about KOF XV. Got it digital and I'll get the collectors edition too. I'll grab Elden Ring later when it goes on sale.

Reactions: Isa
Going to try Elden Ring.

I'm not a souls guy but keen to see how far I will get before get my ass kicked

Also Sifu looks fun. No Horizon Forbidden West on PC has me sad :(

If I can pull myself away from Monster Hunter: Rise *PC* & Pokémon Legends: Arceus, I have a lot on my plate for Feb:

Dying Light 2: Stay Human
Sifu
Lost Ark
Elden Ring
Desinty 2: The Witch Queen *I hate this series, and yet I'm always pulled in because of my friends*
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons expansion.
You should finally make a clean break. Tell Bingie to stick it where the sun don't shine. They don't deserve our money with their anti consumer business tactics. They're taking away so much content that we paid good money for. Say goodbye now to Forsaken and the Reef. They even lied about rotating back in content from the vault.

Robb

Gold Member
Solid month, not sure if I’ll get anything though. Might try CrossfireX if the singleplayer somehow turns out to be good.

Have to wait for reviews of Horizon, not sure if the PS4 version is worth my time.

anthony2690

Banned
Elden ring and dying light 2 for me. (Nothing else matters)

& KOFXV didn't have an online playtest on Xbox, so I'm certainly not buying that as I am not taking a risk on a snk game without testing the online out prior, been stung too many times.

Still makes me sad how good KOFXIII was and how awful the online was.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

What games are you getting in February? Will Elden Ring be the one ring, what about Dying Light 2, or Sifu, or Figment 2. But there are more games coming in February than even this top ten games list can provide.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

I already have the collector's edition of Elden Ring pre-ordered, so I'll play that hardcore till I finish it. Then will probably get back into Destiny 2, after taking a year and change break from the series. The Destiny series was basically my daily driver since the series launched and I had over 4,000 hours in the series, so it was nice to take a break. The Witch Queen looks sick though, so time to jump back in!

I'm also looking forward to the Shrouded Islands: Mysteries and Adventures expansion for Sea of Thieves dropping on February 17th.

With all that, I'm pretty much set till all the fall big releases.

Top Bottom