• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of March 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Looking for something to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/One, or Nintendo Switch in March 2022? We've got you covered with these upcoming game releases and release dates.

ELEX II

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 Xbox One XSX|S

Release Date : March 1, 2022

Weird West

Platform : PC PS4 Xbox One

Release Date : March 31, 2022

Babylon’s Fall

Platform : PC PS4 PS5

Release Date : March 3, 2022

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Platform : Switch

Release Date : March 25, 2022

Shadow Warrior 3

Platform : PC PS4 Xbox One

Release Date : March 1, 2022

Gran Turismo 7

Platform : PS4 PS5

Release Date : March 4, 2022

Triangle Strategy

Release Date : March 4, 2022

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

Release Date : March 18, 2022

Ghostwire: Tokyo

Platform : PC PS5

BONUS :-

WWE 2K22

Release Date : March 11, 2022

Grand Theft Auto V

Platform : PS5, XSX

Release Date : 15 March 2022

Crusader Kings III

Platform : Coming to PS5 XSX|S

Release Date : March 29, 2022

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Platform : PC Switch PS4

Release Date : March 17, 2022

Chocobo GP

Release Date : March 10

0:00 Intro
0:15 ELEX II
3:01 Weird West
4:02 Babylon’s Fall
5:25 Kirby and the Forgotten Land
6:22 Shadow Warrior 3
7:45 Gran Turismo 7
9:19 Triangle Strategy
10:40 Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
11:48 Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
12:51 Ghostwire: Tokyo
14:00 BONUS

Nothing for me

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm getting...
RCK6HsV.png
BrzhhBr.jpg
Kadokawa-Games-Relayer-For-Sony-Playstation-Ps5---Pre-Order-Japan-Figure-4582350660746-0_1024x1024.jpg
ghostwire-tokyo-cover.cover_large.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Already bought Triangle Strategy and Kirby. Tunic on Gamepass. I think Weird West is on Gamepass.

Considering Final Fantasy Nioh and Ghostwire.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
I've got Triangle Strategy and GT7 pre-ordered. Kirby is a big fat maybe. I think Ghostwire looks great but I think I'll wait a year for Game Pass.

Kirby, Ghostwire and Tiny Tina's. Shadow Warrior 3 will be free for me through PSN. I will probably get GTA5, though I hate to admit it.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Gran Turismo 7 and Stranger of Paradise FFO preordered. I'm interested in GhostWire Tokyo but I'll play that on Game Pass next year

Tschumi

There is a demo that you can play first three chapter and transfer your save data to the full game. I played it and I personally really liked it.
I'm guessing it's a spiritual successor to final fantasy tactics, would that be accurate? Don't have a chance to try it, would like to hear opinions

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm guessing it's a spiritual successor to final fantasy tactics, would that be accurate? Don't have a chance to try it, would like to hear opinions

Watch/read these, it might give you some idea on what this games is about.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
What a month indeed, and this is after Elden Ring next Friday :messenger_fearful:

Babylon%27s%20Fall%20PS5.jpg
Kirby-and-the-Forgotten-Land-Switch-Temp.jpg
Gran%20Turismo%207%20PS5.jpg
Stranger%20of%20Paradise%20Final%20Fantasy%20Origin%20PS5%20new.jpg
Ghostwire%20Tokyo%20PS5.jpg

I really like the look of Trangle Strategy, I finished Octopath Traveller too, but I never got into SRPG for some reason.

Pantz

Gold Member
Locked in:
Kirby
GT7
Stranger of Paradise

Game Pass:
Tunic
RPG Time

Maybe:
ANNO: Mutationem (trying demo)
Babylon's Fall (trying demo)
Triangle Strategy (tryin demo)
Relayer (at least near end of month)
Ghostwire (at least near end of month)

Not really enough time to play all that anyway best to hold some off for sales.

BigBooper

Kirby looks interesting, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll be very barebones and boring. Gonna wait for reviews for sure.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Oh hey, didn't realize Tunic is coming out this month, cool!

For me, a fuckton of games, it's a pretty nice month for the japanese games enjoyers. Thing is I expect to be busy with Elden Ring, but it's nice to know I'll have something new for when I finish it.

The_hunter

I'm getting GTA5 and Record of Lodoss War physical copy.

I want to get Ghostwire and triangle strategy, but I won't be able to afford them.

Way too many games coming out these two months.

Last edited:

Andyliini

I'm getting Triangle Strategy, have that sweet-looking Limited Edition preordered. I'm not planning on buying anything else, although Kirby is somewhat interesting. I just have never really liked Kirby.

Ribi

I'll consider tiny tina at 10$ also didn't even know it was already coming out. Other than that ehh

Doom85

Definitely getting Kirby, Tiny Tina, and Stranger of Paradise. Don’t have a PS5 yet but will get Ghostwire when I do.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I'm getting GT7 and will get Shadow Warrior 3 later on. May get Ghostwire Tokyo later in the year depending on how it turns out as well.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
For me, it's:

Tunic
GW: Tokyo
Kirby
MK DLC
Triangle Strategy

And above all the rest, Stranger of Paradise. Really curious to see how that game turns out to be.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Already have Triangle Strategy preordered from Amazon. Chocobo GP (physical version) is coming in from Japan.

On the fence about Stranger in Paradise but might pick that up as well. Most likely will be sucked into Elden Ring still by then so that'll probably wait.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

After all of the big releases in February, you'd think March couldn't possibly top it. However, the month features its own wealth of titles, from smaller indie gems (some which have been awaited for years) to big-budget exclusives.

Let's take a look at 10 of the biggest games launching in March 2022.

0:23 Elex 2
1:02 Gran Turismo 7
1:38 WWE 2K22
2:22 GTA 5 Ps5 and XSX version
3:00 Ghostwire Tokyo
3:48 Tiny Tina's Wonderland
4:35 Weird West
5:10 Tunic
5:46 Beholder 3
6:10 Little Orpheus

Last edited:
Top Bottom