• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of March 2022

Star-Lord

GTA V is out in two weeks and we’ve not seen a single screenshot. I’m not expecting much from them if it’s this close with no PR.

Kokoro2020

Pretty much just Kirby and the Forgotten Land and the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC for me. I already have the former pre-ordered, and I'm technically getting the latter for free, since I have the Nintendo Switch online expansion

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

March has arrived and that means we have a whole list of new games releasing this month that we want to share with you. Exciting games such as Ghostwire Tokyo, Tunic, and Gran Turismo 7. No matter what type of games you like there’s something for everybody!

Coming to PC and the Steam Deck this month we have Aperture Desk Job. PC users will also be able to get Beholders 3, Distant Worlds 2, This Means Warp, Death Stranding Directors Cut, Uragun and Fixfox. Nintendo fans can look forward to these new Switch games; Zombie Rollerz Pinball Heroes, Triangle Strategy, Dark Deity, WRC 10, Rune Factory 5, and of course Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Fans of VR consoles such as PSVR2 and Oculus Quest 2 can get hyped about Startenders. Coming to Xbox and PlayStation consoles in March we have Babylons Fall, Workshop Simulator, Time Loader, WWE 2K22, GTA 5, GTA Online, Crusader Kings 3, and Weird West. Other upcomings games include Elex 2, Far Changing Tides, Little Orpheus, Dawn of Ragnarok, Submerged Hidden Depths, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Cant wait til triangle comes to pc so i can see the tears of the nintendo fanboys.
bPIc1AM.jpg

Top Bottom