• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of March 2023

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Looking for new games to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/One and Nintendo Switch this March? We’ve got you covered with these new game release dates.

0:00 Intro
0:13 Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
1:56 The Great War: Western Front
3:23 The Last of Us Part I
4:28 Deceive Inc.
5:46 Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon
6:47 MLB The Show 23
8:00 WWE 2K23
9:20 Resident Evil 4
10:46 Crime Boss: Rockay City
12:03 Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

#10 Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

Platform: PC PS4 Xbox One PS5 XSX|S Switch

Release Date: March 9, 2023

#9 The Great War: Western Front

Platform: PC

Release Date: March 30, 2023

#8 The Last of Us Part I

Platform: PC

Release Date: March 28, 2023

#7 Deceive Inc.

Platform: PC PS5 XSX|S

Release Date: March 21, 2023

#6 Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon

Platform: Switch

Release Date: March 17, 2023

#5 MLB The Show 23

Platform: PS4 Xbox One PS5 XSX|S Switch

Release Date: March 28, 2023

#4 WWE 2K23

Platform: PC PS4 Xbox One PS5 XSX|S

Release Date: March 17, 2023

#3 Resident Evil 4

Platform: PC PS4 PS5 XSX|S

Release Date: March 24, 2023

#2 Crime Boss: Rockay City

Platform: PC March 28, 2023

Release Date: PS5 XSX|S 2023

#1 Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Platform: PC PS4 Xbox One PS5 XSX|S

Release Date: March 3, 2023

Resident Evil Horror GIF by Xbox

For me.

SCB3

WWE and RE4 for me, played TLoU so many times now so skipping the PC version unless its on a deep sale

Also bought a steam deck this month so saving some money after that, maybe after a few decent indie games on it

Isa

Gold Member
Getting a few games for sure, day 1! Atelier, RE 4, Wo Long, Fatal Frame(really anticipating this one), Trails of Azure, System Shock if it really releases lol and who knows whatever I snag when they release. More games than time though means I'll still be be playing Feb. releases along with a few from March like Wo Long, Fatal Frame and RE4.

Shite month. I'll pick up TLOU on PC but not day 1 at £50-60. I'll wait for a sale or for Epic to give it away for free. Already bought the game twice before.

If System Shock actually comes out next month I'll grab that but considering we don't have an exact date and it's the 23rd February I'm expecting a delay.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
LOL, I think it's safe to say that it will at this point.
That it will get delayed, you mean? Man I hope not. At least the last demo already felt like a finishing product, but yeah not having an exact day for it's release already is worrysome.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I like the list of games for March, played the 2016 ps4 remastered version of RE4 via PS5 last year released in 2021 (originally 2005) and the over the shoulder, exploring something other than Racoon city was amazing.

Last edited:

nikos

From that list, I’m in on Crime Boss. I’m sure there will be many others. If not, my 2023 backlog is already crazy.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Just when you thought February was packed with releases, March 2023 arrives with a hefty helping of triple-A titles. Action RPGs, remakes, sports sims, horror and co-op shooter heists await, providing something for everyone.

Let's look at ten of the most exciting new games releasing in March.

0:42 Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
1:33 Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse
2:19 WWE 2K23
3:10 The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR
3:43 The Last Of Us Part 1 (pc)
4:15 EA Sports PGA Tour
4:50 Crime Boss: Rockay City
5:34 MLB The Show 23
6:10 System Shock
6:50 Resident Evil 4 Remake

Last edited:

begotten

Crime Boss actually looks fun and I'm surprised it's coming out so soon. I don't need every video game to be some extremely polished AAAAA existential experience.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Good month for me :)
Resident Evil 4 - most likely day1 unless there's going to be some news about heavy censorship/cut content
Fatal Frame when it's on sale (which is probably going to take time considering how rarely the previous game has price drops)
Anno 1800 PS5 (again when it's on sale)
Forza Horizon 5 Rally expansion

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In Resident Evil 4, you play as Leon Kennedy on a quest to save the president’s daughter after she is kidnapped by a dangerous cult. GameSpot’s very own Kurt Indovina got to play the remake back in October of 2022 and said, “Resident Evil 4 Remake doesn't feel like it's aiming to revolutionize games the way the original did 17 years ago. Instead, Capcom is doubling down on what has made Resident Evil 4 timeless all these years later: its design, its tension, and, of course, Leon S. Kennedy. In doing so, its goal is to emphasize what remains great, while fine tuning it with everything the franchise has learned in its 26 years of existence.”

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is an action-RPG set in China during 184 AD, just before the fall of the Han dynasty and the start of the Three Kingdoms period. However, this is not your average retelling of ancient Chinese history. According to Team Ninja, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is a dark fantasy--one where players must ward off ancient demons as they fight for survival.

WWE 2K23 is the follow-up to last year's successful relaunch of the wrestling game franchise, which took a year off after the disastrous WWE 2K20. The new game features John Cena as the cover star and the primary focus of this year's Showcase Mode, with the WarGames match type being added to a WWE game for the first time.

Crime Boss is a first person shooter with a star-studded cast that includes Michael Madsen, Danny Trejo, Vanilla Ice, Chuck Freakin Norris and more. The gameplay reveal trailer released in December 2022, focused on a co-op heist mission and showed off the game’s stealth, shotguns and ARs, as well as the members of the crew being knocked down and relieved.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Horror month 4 for me so RE4 and Fatal Frame 4.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The mad dash of February games is finally behind us, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some great games still on the horizon for March. From Wo Long (which is hitting Game Pass on day one), to The Last of Us Part 1 on PC, to the long-awaited Resident Evil 4 remake - there’s going to be a lot to keep you busy. So ride along as we go through all of the biggest video game releases you’ll be able to play on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC in March 2023.

I'm still playing catch up on February (Hogwarts Legacy, Atomic Heart, and all things PSVR2)

But March 2023 is the month of RE4R. Maybe some Wo Long eventually, but I'm booked through April.

Top Bottom