• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 NEW Games of September 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

September 2021 is filled with interesting games releasing for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S/One, and more. Here are some to keep an eye on.

10- Lost Judgment

Platform : PS4 PS5 XBOX ONE XSX|S

Release Date : September 24, 2021

9- Sonic Colors: Ultimate

Platform : PC SWITCH PS4 XBOX ONE

Release Date : September 7, 2021

8- Life Is Strange: True Colors

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 XBOX ONE XSX|S

Release Date : September 10, 2021

7- Tales of Arise

6- Diablo II: Resurrected

Platform : PC Switch PS4 PS5 XBOX ONE XSX|S

Release Date : September 23, 2021

5- AWAY: The Survival Series

Platform : PC PS4 PS5

Release Date : September 28, 2021

4- Aragami 2

Release Date : September 17, 2021

3- Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Platform : PC PS4 PS5

Release Date : September 21, 2021

2- Hot Wheels Unleashed

Release Date : September 30, 2021

1- Deathloop

Platform : PC PS5

Release Date : September 14, 2021

BONUS

WRC 10

Release Date : September 2, 2021

The Medium

Platform : PS5

Release Date : September 3, 2021

New World

Platform : PC

Release Date : September 28, 2021

NBA 2K22

Lost in Random

Platform : PC SWITCH PS4 PS5 XBOX ONE XSX|S

Death Stranding Director’s Cut

Platform : PS5

Release Date : September 24, 2021

0:00 INTRO
0:15 Lost Judgment
1:24 Sonic Colors: Ultimate
2:29 Life Is Strange: True Colors
3:47 Tales of Arise
4:55 Diablo II: Resurrected
6:48 AWAY: The Survival Series
7:38 Aragami 2
8:26 Kena: Bridge of Spirits
9:32 Hot Wheels Unleashed
10:22 Deathloop
11:12 BONUS

Nothing for me.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Already have Diablo 2 preordered. 👍

Other than that this month is kinda weak for me. Might get Kena on PC if it reviews well. Is Deathloop day 1 PC gamepass?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m only getting Tales of Arise and Kena in Sept and hoping able finish them before SMT5 drops in.

Once SMT5 comes out I’m dropping everything.

Reactions: Isa

Bragr

Banned
81XTx2GrCyL._SL1500_.jpg

Aion002

Aragami 2 for me! I loved the first one.

For anyone interested: it's kinda like Tenchu with more "puzzles".

It will be released day one on game pass.

Last edited:

Vagswarm

Diablo II is a pretty sure bet. Had a lot of fun with the beta, even as someone who normally doesn't play multiplayer.

The best month of this year. It's sad that ppl are not excited for Lost Judgment. The prequel was amazing. We also have 2 crpgs coming, an immersive sim, Diablo, Tales, etc. this month is nuts.

reksveks

Tales and LiS3 are my main ones, Kena will depend on reviews.

Will get Deathloop if it is on the microsoft pc store if not, i will wait sadly

Not on this list but on mines is also Sable

Last edited:

Roufianos

Judgement definitely for me.

Probably Deathloop too.

Kena and Tales of Arise depend on reviews.

That ninja game looks good too, might check it out on GP.

I always thought Sonic Colours was incredibly overrated, people are just desperate for a half decent 3D game. Doubt it's gonna hold up.

How exciting, games are back. I haven't bought anything since FF7 Remake and Mass Effect.

Last edited:
Already did a pre order (disc) of Sonic Colors Ultimate, next will be Lost Judment.

I'll buy Arise later, demo was a frustrating mess...I barely see myself on the battles...

Chastten

Banned
Probably getting Sonic and Hot Wheels at some point. Also Dragonball Z Kakarot Switch if it runs somewhat okay.

Interested in Tales of Arise but don't feel like playing a Tales game on PC right now, so will wait. Maybe later.

bender

What time is it?
Lost Judgment, Diablo 2 (Switch + PS5), Death Stranding DC ($10 upgrade) and WariorWare for me.

edit: Cruis'n Blast too.

Last edited:

SpokkX

Deathloop looks great… but it WILL come to gamepass

that Kena game - what are the odds that will even be good? I know it is sony published but the developer is unprove, right?

looking forward to coop aragami (gamepass - will be easy to find someone to try with)

will for sure upgrade Death stranding at least

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Tales of Arise for me this month!

I'll probably also dabble in New World - I'm getting it for free, and I quite liked what I played of the beta.

amigastar

Usually i would be happy to play a Diablo remake but i'm somehow overfed with it playing it for so many years.
So i say Pathfinder.

Last edited:

Isa

Gold Member
I'll be getting...

Tails of Arise(My most anticipated)
Lost Judgement
Deathloop
Kena
Diablo 2
Aragami 2 on GP
might try Sable
Wario
Astria Ascending
Melty Blood
FiST

Honestly I know that I'll be spending more on game deals as well, and picking up titles I've always wanted. Its nice being back in the gaming mood, I had been playing less but there have been some great releases lately and I've also been spending time with some golden oldies as well as co-oping games with my girl.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

While we can’t believe September is already here, it is! So that means we have a whole new list of upcoming games to look forward to. Get ready for a month jam packed with video games.

If you have a PS5 already, maybe you’re looking forward to the Death Stranding Directors Cut, Deathloop, or The Medium. Coming to Switch we have Kitaria Fables, Family Trainer, WarioWare Get it Together, Colors Live, Eastward, Dragon Ball Z Kakarot and Ni no Kuni 2. If you play games on your PC you’ll be able to check out Cookie Clicker, Lake, Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous,Surgeon Simulator 2, Metallic Child, Rogue Lords, Gamedec, Aragami 2, and New World. There’s a whole list of games hitting several consoles this month. Make sure to check out WRC 10, Sonic Colors Ultimate, Fist Forged in Shadow Torch, Bus Simulator 21, Tales of Arise and Skatebird. That’s not all, xbox users will get to play World War Z Aftermath, NBA 2k22, Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown, the Ultimate Edition of Fifa 22 and more. That’s still not all! This month also sees the release of Diablo 2 Resurrected, Lost Judgment, Ghostrunner, Lemnis gate, Outer Wilds Echoes of the Eyes, and Hot Wheels Unleashed.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
While it's not listed, im interested in FIST: Forged in Shadow Torch along with Kena: Bridge of Spirits and Lost Judgment.

ranmafan

September is going to be a crazy gaming month for me. Most excited about Tales of Arise, but I’m also getting Deathloop, Diablo 2, death Stranding directors cut, and Kuro No Kiseki. Hoping to pick up lost judgement too but might wait until October for that as that month will be a quiet one for gaming, at least until super robot Taisen 30 comes out

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Going with Life is Strange first, I need a good adventure game fix. After that it's Eastward (not on the list) so long as reviews come back strong.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Fall to Winter season is usually very big for games and that still holds true this year despite the number of titles delayed to 2022. September is looking especially packed with 20 or so games worth checking out, whether it's RPGs, platformers, adventure titles or, surprise surprise, another time loop title.

Let's take a look at all of them here.

20. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
19. WRC 10
18. F.I.S.T
17. Sonic colors: Ultimate
16. The Artful Escape
15. Life is Strange true colors
14. Lost in Random
13. NBA 2K22
12. Tales of Arise
11. DeathLoop
10. Aragami 2
9. Kena: Bridge of Spirits
8. Lake
7. Diablo 2: Resurrected
6. Sable
5. Death Stranding: Director's cut
4. Lost judgement
3. New world
2. Hot Wheels unleashed
1. Xuan Yuan Sword 7

Y0ssarian

Banned
I will get Lost Judgment eventually, I'm only up to Kiwami 2 in the Yakuza series. Will probably pick up Tales of Arise assuming it's not trash

Top Bottom