• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 Sega Saturn Racing Games - Sega Lord X

Hudo

Out of those games only Sega Rally, Daytona USA and Road Rash are worth revisiting, imho.

That being said, the best racing game tune was this:

RAIDEN1

Definitely not Daytona- that game shows up the flaws of the Saturn from the get go, who knows with a Cartridge expansion it may have fared better..

cireza

I play Sega Rally, Sega Touring Car and Destruction Derby on Saturn every once in a while. They are still great fun.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Sega Rally is better than Daytona IMO. Never was huge on racers but I like his channel so I should give this a watch.

I feel for anyone who never experienced the Saturn, it's such an awesome system. Easily my favorite out of Sega's consoles.

RjTCCdz.jpg

excuse my scary basement wall, it's really a comfy gaming spot. Been thinking about writing "Rare Sux" on the wall, lol.

RAIDEN1

Sega Rally is better than Daytona IMO. Never was huge on racers but I like his channel so I should give this a watch.

I feel for anyone who never experienced the Saturn, it's such an awesome system. Easily my favorite out of Sega's consoles.

RjTCCdz.jpg

excuse my scary basement wall, it's really a comfy gaming spot. Been thinking about writing "Rare Sux" on the wall, lol.
Wouldn't go as far as to say "its an awesome system" ....there is a reason why it flopped...a system envisaged in 1991/1992 and didn't move with the times up until its release in 1995.....when there was no reason for it to turn out the way it had, if Sega implemented the lessons from the Genesis era..but they didn't....

Top Bottom