• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total War: Warhammer 3 Reviews

Vaelka

The more I look at the UI the more I absolutely hate it.
I dunno why they changed it so drastically :/.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Total War: Warhammer III is the latest entry in the high-fantasy strategy series. Build, support and lead your forces into the Realm of Chaos ⁠– but if you’re unsure whether you want to command daemons or conquer them, here’s a look at every playable faction in Total War: Warhammer III. Sponsored by SEGA.

In the final entry in the Total War: Warhammer III trilogy. Rally your forces and step into the Realm of Chaos. Play as the eight factions in Total War: Warhammer III: Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, Grand Cathay, Kislev, Ogres and the Daemons of Chaos. Skarbrand leads the legions of Khorne, Ku'gath Plaguefather commands the Poxmakers of Nurgle, N'kari leads the forces of Slaanesh, Kairos Fateweaver rules the armies of Tzeentch, sibling's Miao Ying and Zhao Ming fight for Grand Cathay, Legendary Lords Katarin and Kostaltyn march with Kislev, the Ogres are lead by Greasus Goldtooth and the Daemons of Chaos, led by your very own Frankenstein-Daemon Prince creation. Developed by Creative Assembly, Total War: Warhammer III is out now on PC.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Can't wait for Mortal Empire III, it's gonna be glorious

8z8qy5bugfi81.jpg
9yb5a6bugfi81.jpg

I don't play a lot of games recently, but Total War will always pull me in. Always.

Hopefully by the time Mortal Empires is out, and all the additional DLC factions for W3, I'll have a PC capable of playing it in ultra settings. Going to complete a ME campaign as Vampire Counts and take over every inch of the world. Should keep me busy for a few months (years?)

amigastar

Cool, the summer sale on Steam should have Total War: Warhammer 1 and 2 for a good price on sale.

Last edited:
Top Bottom